Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Ben Mclemore may attempt a 720 dunk in the Slam Dunk Competition

Who remembers Jamario Moon putting the tape all the way behind the freethrow line only to jump closer than anyone ever has? I'm still mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I would honestly rather lick someone's balls than say Harden is anything but a piece of shit.

I doubt he's going to do it. Maybe he's going to attempt it, but won't finish.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

He needs to stop wasting his time on this shit and actually do something to improve his pathetic ball handling which he is worse at than our big men and actually focus on hitting a open ****ing jump shot to provide us with some floor spacing.

Also the dude has bricked about 10-15 dunks already in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    What do you mean there's no way they let him..?

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    What do you mean there's no way they let him..?
    i don't think his team would want him to attempt one.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

He is really athletic. Needs to work on his shooting though.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    He needs to stop wasting his time on this shit and actually do something to improve his pathetic ball handling which he is worse at than our big men and actually focus on hitting a open ****ing jump shot to provide us with some floor spacing.

Also the dude has bricked about 10-15 dunks already in the NBA
    Yeah it isn't really a priority to do the dunk contest. Take the All Star break and go work on your shooting and handles.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

I heard counter clockwise windmill, 540 statue of liberty, blindfolded, dunk.

Let's see if he can pull this dunk in the dunk contest tonight.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Who remembers Jamario Moon putting the tape all the way behind the freethrow line only to jump closer than anyone ever has? I'm still mad.
    Josh Smith did that too back in '06: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwVpAVWfBxo

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I would honestly rather lick someone's balls than say Harden is anything but a piece of shit.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I see he attended the LeBron James school of media relations

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Best part of the dunk contest is usually thinking about the possibilities beforehand. I remember when the KIA car came out before Blake dunked I was like omg he's going to jump a car

Be so sick if Mcklemore actually pulled off a 720 or even attempted it. Doubtful it happens, he'll do a 360 probably.

Lol.