Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Banned

Default Re: Spurs Being Considered Historically Good For 3rd Year in a Row

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Dude, that was in the MIDST OF THE 1ST ROUND....
    Type into any search engine these words: 'Spurs old' or 'Spurs boring', then count up how many results you get.

Then type in 'Spurs historically good/great' and come back here with the results from the past 3 years.

You claimed I took an L when the OP claimed people are calling the Spurs historically good... so go ahead and show me where ANYONE (besides the OP) claimed that.

Again, I'll wait. Then we'll tally up the W/L column.

For a second I thought we were talking about the potential 2014 Finals. No one is making excuses for 2011. But who is talking about it? Deflecting about something else is making you look even worse. The 11 Heat had no excuses. The Spurs on the other hand get hyped up every year, and when they choke it gets swept under the rug. Backdoor swept in 2012, one of the biggest Finals meltdowns ever last year, etc. It's 2014 and they are getting the same hype they have in the past. I just want to know how LeBron haters will sugarcoat it when they lose again.
    Again... by whom exactly? Every year since '07, especially after Duncan's production plummeted after his knee issues, the rap on the Spurs has been that they're too old, can't deal with athletic teams, etc. Show me where anyone in the past 3 off-seasons picked the Spurs to win it all. Show me where, as you claim, people are calling this iteration of the Spurs an all time great team.

You can collaborate with your boy above, see what you can come up with

i remember when his master, fatal, used to make him write paragraphs. shit was hilarious!
    The irony!

Dude retired because I clowned him on a regular basis. He used to PM me begging me to lay off him. I'll see if I have any archived in my inbox. Waddington (Fatal's real name BTW, in case you didn't know) was my whipping boy for years before he quit.

Banned

Easy fellas... one at a time

Call Waddington maybe... see if he can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Easy fellas... one at a time

Call Waddington maybe... see if he can help you.

classic thread of fatal playing with the don

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=176414&page=7