Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Good college starter CuhGetsBucks's Avatar

Default Re: What's happening to Brandon Ingram?

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Its called entering the NBA you inbred. D'Angelo looked awful in preseason last year and he looks like a different player a year later... after adjustment. Stupid fat white idiot
    So D'angelo won't play well in the regular season, because it's just pre season right? Lmfao gg fakkit you're triggered

Quote Originally Posted by CuhGetsBucks
    So D'angelo won't play well in the regular season, because it's just pre season right? Lmfao gg fakkit you're triggered

Damn. Get his @$$!!

Jaylen Brown>>>>>

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Lol at these Laker fans busting on Ben Simmons summer league then defend Ingram

Dude turned 19 just a month ago. He is a full year younger than your run of the mill one and done college prospects, who usually turn 20 in their rookie year. He is still a BABY! He doesn't have the natural size of a Simmons or Winslow from last year so it's going to take him longer to adjust.

There's just no point in drawing to any definitive conclusions after a few preseason games where he didn't play that much and didn't have much run through him.

Good college starter CuhGetsBucks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Dude turned 19 just a month ago. He is a full year younger than your run of the mill one and done college prospects, who usually turn 20 in their rookie year. He is still a BABY! He doesn't have the natural size of a Simmons or Winslow from last year so it's going to take him longer to adjust.

There's just no point in drawing to any definitive conclusions after a few preseason games where he didn't play that much and didn't have much run through him.
    I'm not saying he's going to be a bust or anything I'm just saying it geeks how Lakers fans talk like DRuss is in line of the top 5 PGs during the destruction of Emmanuel Mudiay but Ingram playing bad is nothing to pay attention too, it doesn't make sense. They're just picking and choosing.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuhGetsBucks
    I'm not saying he's going to be a bust or anything I'm just saying it geeks how Lakers fans talk like DRuss is in line of the top 5 PGs during the destruction of Emmanuel Mudiay but Ingram playing bad is nothing to pay attention too, it doesn't make sense. They're just picking and choosing.
    This.
    Although I would tolerate a Laker fan over a Jordan stan any day.