Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Kevin Durant says he's glad that the Warriors lost in the finals

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/s...34974708662272

Probably so his beta ass could have an excuse to go there

Default Re: Kevin Durant says he's glad that the Warriors lost in the finals

[My agent] Rich [Kleiman], who's here, we were watching Game 7. Well, as it started to unfold, it was, 'No question, no way could you go to this team.' And I was just like a kid, like, 'I'd really like playing with these guys. I'd get wide-open threes, I could just run up and down the court, get wide-open layups.' I was basically begging him. I was like, 'Yo, this would be nice.'

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease vetlantram's Avatar

Good college starter CuhGetsBucks's Avatar

This dude sounds more beta everytime he opens his mouth oh man

lebron forever owns this guy's soul.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    lebron forever owns this guy's soul.
    Even haters know it

Good college starter

He was gonna go to Golden State whether they won or lost. They had been recruiting long before the Finals

Lebron stans getting mad at collusion literally makes me laugh every time!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    So for people who don't care about Lebron, what's ya real comeback?

Dudes a f*cking *****.

Prove me wrong

This makes it harder to believe that he didn't played like crap on purpose their last two games OKC-GS.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons
    He was gonna go to Golden State whether they won or lost. They had been recruiting long before the Finals
    Nope. GSW wins they keep the same core for this yr. That is why FT35 was so happy they lost.............Fvking beta....

Quote Originally Posted by dazzer87
    Nope. GSW wins they keep the same core for this yr. That is why FT35 was so happy they lost.............Fvking beta....
    You're kidding yourself if you think the Warriors don't sign Durant to keep Bogut, Speights & Barbosa. Durant was probably happy because he would have gotten even more shit had he moved to a team that beat his AND were B2B champs.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Lebron stans getting mad at collusion literally makes me laugh every time!
    I am all for seeking greener pastures and all that, you can still earn it..... but with Durants move i dont know, what he did is the most disgusting & surprising thing ive ever seen... the guy was put into fetal position by Warriors just 1 month before joined, a team who won 73 games, won a championship and were 1 play away from winning it back to back.... WITHOUT Durant in the squad.... he literally went uber beta & joined the absolute highest competition and will literally be given rings on a silverplate even if he is not playing....

Its not like Durant was playing with scrubs all his life & one day decided to recruit/team up with a better teammate in a completely unproven & even bad team (equivalent to say Sacramento Kings with Demarcus Cousins or something, who were not your rivals / who didnt kick your arse just 1 month before, who even missed the playoffs) and build a franchise/success from ground zero with you taking the lead.....

Hence he could have still EARNED IT, not be given....

What Durant did is not that.... its the most beta move i have ever witnessed... i dont see how he can EARN it there.... and the funny thing is he knows it to and knows how ****ed up this move is, he said it, he said he doesnt even care...

All Durant did was even the odds and LeBald fans are already shitting themselves . Prepare for the storm of finals losses that awaits for years to come fellas