Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: MIA needs to trade Wade soon

Quote Originally Posted by HeatFanSince88
    Stop siding with the haters just because your insecure of being labeled a stan.

Wade is the best Heat player of all-time, but he is playing like garbage. If Miami could get good value in return for him I don't see why they wouldn't. As is now, Ray Allen/Norris Cole/Shane Battier all bring more value.

Since LeBron joined Wades work ethnic has taken a huge hit and his jumpshot has suffered because of that.
    I'm not siding with the haters at all and I don't try hard to be labeled a good Heat fan. I just try to be objective and reasonable. You don't call for Wade being traded. He's hurt right now. I understand he's hurt, but people said this last year, then he went off on Indy. You don't turn on your franchise players that easily.

Stop siding with the haters just because your insecure of being labeled a stan.

Wade is the best Heat player of all-time, but he is playing like garbage. If Miami could get good value in return for him I don't see why they wouldn't. As is now, Ray Allen/Norris Cole/Shane Battier all bring more value.

Since LeBron joined Wades work ethnic has taken a huge hit and his jumpshot has suffered because of that.
    Wow just wow

Wade is the best Heat player of all-time, but he is playing like garbage.
    True, he ***WAS*** the best player in Heat's history but they have LBJ now and they need to pair him up with a more consistent player than Wade if they intend do win more titles with LBJ.

True also that he is playing like garbage because like last year, he's hurt again! His knees always act up during the playoffs because he's old now and he needs to be traded for a healthier and more consistent player if they intend do win more titles with LBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Wade is basically on the same level of Marino down here. He will retire a Heat player. He is the cornerstone of this franchise and will have a statue somewhere in front of the arena. You know who is a bandwagon fan when they say they want to trade him.
    this.

bandwagon fans making real heat fans look bad

Local High School Star

Wade has injuries, but I believe he coast through some games because he's in a position now that he knows he can.

When the Heat really need Wade to step up, I believe he will. Miami is not trading Wade. He's still a great SG.

Anyone also notice how disinterested he is out there and how "lazy" he looks? Lazy passes, lazy shots, lazy body motion, lazy everything!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Wade is basically on the same level of Marino down here. He will retire a Heat player. He is the cornerstone of this franchise and will have a statue somewhere in front of the arena. You know who is a bandwagon fan when they say they want to trade him.
    Not too many cornerstone players in the area, and trading them away won't help that city establish a better fanbase throughout the years to come. Marino is probably the only true Miami hero in that town with maybe a Jeff Conine coming in a close second.

If Wade stays, then there will be historic value to the franchise and Wade can become the first Heat legend.

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    True, he ***WAS*** the best player in Heat's history but they have LBJ now and they need to pair him up with a more consistent player than Wade if they intend do win more titles with LBJ.

True also that he is playing like garbage because like last year, he's hurt again! His knees always act up during the playoffs because he's old now and he needs to be traded for a healthier and more consistent player if they intend do win more titles with LBJ.

Lebron is more likely to leave this team before Wade ever does.

Wade is still better than any 6th man or bench player in the entire league. Lebron needs to realize that he can take a team to the Finals and win it all without superstars like Bosh and Wade. It all comes down to his heart.

Don't get me wrong - Wade ***was*** a great player (top 3 SG in his prime) but he's been hurt for two straight playoffs now and that's a clear sign of old age/washed up. It's time for MIA and him to move on. Hell, Rockets parted ways with Olajuwon, Knicks with Ewing, Bulls with Jordan, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Not too many cornerstone players in the area, and trading them away won't help that city establish a better fanbase throughout the years to come. Marino is probably the only true Miami hero in that town with maybe a Jeff Conine coming in a close second.

If Wade stays, then there will be historic value to the franchise and Wade can become the first Heat legend.
    Wade is already a legend here. They even named the county after him one time. He's easily the 2nd most beloved athlete here and that says a lot in a football dominant city.

Threads like this makes me question why I still post here

Wade ain't getting traded lol

We know what Bosh and LeBron are worth come 2014. What about Wade, tho?

He's hurt but he's the heart of sole of that team

Toronto gets dWade

Ny gets Bargnani and Anthony

Miami gets derozen and chandler

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Toronto gets dWade

Ny gets Bargnani and Anthony

Miami gets derozen and chandler