Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default 10 bucks says Zach Randolph doesn't get punished for this bush league play

WTF is this? Griffin making a basketball play trying to box out and Randolph hits him dirty like this? I'm willing to bet league doesn't do anything about it. I mean 3 refs were close by and turned a blind eye to it not even calling a foul. After game 6 in the tunnels I have people who were telling me that Randolph was talking a bunch of shit to fans with stuff like "**** LA, This is Memphis bitch" etc. I'm EXTREMELY happy that Zach is now crying in his bed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: 10 bucks says Zach Randolph doesn't get punished for this bush league play

Damn.. almost a KO.

Default Re: 10 bucks says Zach Randolph doesn't get punished for this bush league play

Blake deserved it. I'm not a Clippers hater, but Blake has pulled similar shenanigans.

who the f*ck cares?

its game seven of a playoff series.... you dont wanna be physical, then you end up on the bench in the 4th quarter.
    Last edited by LBJMVP; 05-13-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Blake deserved it. I'm not a Clippers hater, but Blake has pulled similar shenanigans.
    When has Griffin EVER punched somebody like that? Good luck finding anything.

Banned

Banned

And you just ignore the Blake elbow to Zbo's face...

Hope you can catch fish Z-Bo

i loved that wasnt a no-call. that game was gritty as most 90s playoff games were. it brought me back to being a kid and watching dirty fouls and shoving and pushing and a lot of nocalls. thats playoff basketball at its finest. its a man's game. it makes the made points look much better because it was earned the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaro Durant
    True but it was a cheap shot. Nothing manly about it. It was a coward move. No reason to act like that.

Ahahahahahahaha griffin got bitched

Blake trying a clean box out?

So at the part where you can't see Zbo's head, where do you think Griffin's elbow is?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    Blake trying a clean box out?

So at the part where you can't see Zbo's head, where do you think Griffin's elbow is?
    Using his arm/elbow to hold a player off on a boxout is NOT throwing an elbow. If Griffin threw an elbow Zach would of been on the floor . Zach has done plenty of that all series and I didn't complain. I'm okay with those two wrestling, holding etc. What isn't cool is that one player gets away with a straight up punch and it's not even called a foul.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Using his arm/elbow to hold a player off on a boxout is NOT throwing an elbow.
    Stopped reading, clearly in homer mode. Boxout elbow my ass.

Meh, Griffin wants to wrestle and elbow etc he can take some back IMO.