Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: new devin harris tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge
    Dallas were fools for giving up Harris for Kidd.
    dont forget about about the Ryan Anderson and another 1st!

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Default Re: new davin harris tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Did you just say Chris Paul is a better defender than Rondo? Why, because he never plays man on man D and plays the passing lanes? Anyone can average two steals a game like that. Try stopping your man straight up like Rondo.

I just don't get some of these trolls nowadays.
    Rondo pretty much plays the passing lanes and gets in foul trouble trying to steal the ball all game. Give him a couple years and maybe he'll improve his defense. It's not even top 10 among PG's in the league right now in defense, despite his long arms and incredible speed.

Man, I am so excited to watch the Nets play. The Atlantic has three really good PGs (Dre Miller, Harris, Calderon) and I am ready to see those guys compete against each other.

Decent playground baller HoopitUP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Thank you for your insight to this argument. Is was very...insightful. You've opened up so many doors for me. I can see so much clearly now.
    ill let you kill yourself with more of these "rondo is the best pg defender in the nba" comments. you put the noose around your neck when you said you would take rondo over harris 100 / 100, seriously. i dont see any future hall of famers being offered for rondo in trades.

rondo is where he is because of who he plays with.

cant shoot the three, cant shoot the j, if you want to be a decent pg you gotta at least be able to to put up a decent shot.

rondo is ok, but i would still in heart beat pick harris over him.

and dont bring up turnovers as your excuse, if you handle the ball you going to turn the ball over (except for calderon)

do coaches give a fark that dwade and nash led the league in turnovers last year ? and no im not comparing harris to either of them. im just saying turnovers come with the package when you handle the ball.

llis got that lil wayne thinng on. lookig like a 12 year old tatted up

I would take Harris over Rondo pretty easily. Harris is a decent defender and a far superior offensive player. I like Rondo's game, but if yout ake him over Harris then you clearly have some kind of agenda. Harris has an improving jumper and is 2nd behind Parker in quickness to the rim.