Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Man charged in double murder of teens who broke into home.

When you make the decision to break into someones house, you are no longer a victim. Too much crazy out there to not put yourself / family first before a person who broke in. I know most here disagree, but I'm shooting first. Its an easy problem to solve. Stop breaking into peoples houses. I would've filled them up with lead too.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...rld&id=8898346

College star

Default Re: Man charged in double murder of teens who broke into home.

ahem, did you actually read the article? Shot one teenager first, had him defenseless but still alive and then proceeds to kill him in cold blood, does not call police. Later the second teenager comes down, shoots her, has her defenseless but still alive, shoots at her a couple more times, with a final shot to finish her some while later.
    How can you possibly argue that this is not murder, even if they were breaking in?

Local High School Star

Why would she laugh at him after being shot. This man told a strange story.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
    ahem, did you actually read the article? Shot one teenager first, had him defenseless but still alive and then proceeds to kill him in cold blood, does not call police. Later the second teenager comes down, shoots her, has her defenseless but still alive, shoots at her a couple more times, with a final shot to finish her some while later.
    How can you possibly argue that this is not murder, even if they were breaking in?
    Put yourself in the position of someone who hears two people breaking into his home.The burden in such a case falls squarely on the shoulders of those who began the altercation.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    When you make the decision to break into someones house, you are no longer a victim. Too much crazy out there to not put yourself / family first before a person who broke in. I know most here disagree, but I'm shooting first. Its an easy problem to solve. Stop breaking into peoples houses. I would've filled them up with lead too.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...rld&id=8898346
    Stop trolling, retard.

The teens shouldn't have broken to his home, but this guy seems to have mental problems, he had them both defenseless and he just decided to kill them.

Good college starter

Wow, so that's the starting point for the homeowner's story. Even if it's true he is spending the rest of his life in jail for sure. Putting the gun under a wounded person's chin and firing...

I get the feeling it's mostly a fabrication too. Why would he wait a day to call the cops? Why would the girl be laughing after she got shot? Why would she go down the stairs after hearing gunshots? With his bizarre story I'll hold off on even believing they broke in.
    Last edited by yobore; 11-28-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    Wow, so that's the starting point for the homeowner's story. Even if it's true he is spending the rest of his life in jail for sure. Putting the gun under a wounded person's chin and firing...

I get the feeling it's mostly a fabrication too. Why would he wait a day to call the cops? Why would the girl be laughing after she got shot? Why would she go down the stairs after hearing gunshots? With his bizarre story I'll hold off on even believing they broke in.
    This

The dude just seems to be off, that story makes no sense.

BTW, if the teens are black (I doubt it, it's in Minnesota) he'll get off with a slap on the wrist...if they were white, he's gonna fry

OP you know that they wernt shot during the break in right? the uncle knew about the break in and when the family gathered for thanks giving thats when he shot them. but your cosigning this? people like you are extremely stupid.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This

The dude just seems to be off, that story makes no sense.

BTW, if the teens are black (I doubt it, it's in Minnesota) he'll get off with a slap on the wrist...if they were white, he's gonna fry
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nksgiving.html

That is cold blooded murder, no doubt. If someone breaks into my home and I see they are down after I shot them, I'm calling the police. That old dude just straight executed them when they were already down and posed no threat, that's just murder and you can't defend that but the OP will try because he's just goofy that way

Since we don't know the whole story.....I will say this.

You break into someones house = expect to get shot/killed.

deal wit it.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    OP you know that they wernt shot during the break in right? the uncle knew about the break in and when the family gathered for thanks giving thats when he shot them. but your cosigning this? people like you are extremely stupid.
    Lol, what? Read the article, blood.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    That is cold blooded murder, no doubt. If someone breaks into my home and I see they are down after I shot them, I'm calling the police. That old dude just straight executed them when they were already down and posed no threat, that's just murder and you can't defend that but the OP will try because he's just goofy that way
    You can't take chances. He could've got back up and harmed Byron.

Thank God they weren't black. White guilt libs would have came out the woodworks to defend their voting base.