Default Where can I download nba games?

Anyone here knows where can I download past nba games? Download not streams pls.. Thanks!

Default Re: Where can I download nba games?

Serious playground baller martinas23's Avatar

www.sport-scene.net

I think I have some invites left

listed in the order which i use them...

www.hd-t.org - great for HD games. Basically every Lakers game is put up in good quality HD. Definetly check this one out, the only problem is that outside Lakers games it doesn't offer much. Other than the odd big game like the Cavs v Celtics last week.

bt.davka.info - more choice than hd-t.org. The quality of the games is watchable not great though. If you see from a HD source written on any of the releases I advise you to download them. They aren't true HD, just recording of a HD channel but they are still very good quality.

www.sports-scene.net - Tons of choice. The games are mixed quality, some releases in HD. There also have an unbelievable choice of old games and archives, some very rare. If you're interested they also offer other leagues and sports such as NCAA, Euroleague, NFL NHL etc. You're not going to beat this site on choice. The downside is before being able to download you will have to upload 7gb and wait 7 days. Then after being able to download you will have to maintain a healthy upload/download ratio or else you will be banned.

Hope this was helpful.

He said actual downloads. Those sites are torrent sites. Go to the site I linked and you can actually download directly from the site a FLV that should play in quicktime if you have VLC player.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    He said actual downloads. Those sites are torrent sites. Go to the site I linked and you can actually download directly from the site a FLV that should play in quicktime if you have VLC player.
    Want to fill me in on why you consider torrents not downloads?

He's on about sites like andromedanet.net where the games are streamed live, that's what he doesn't want.

Dunking on everybody in the park Alan's Avatar

bt.davka.info is also useful for torrents.