Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Re: Who Wants D.Will?

Quote Originally Posted by The JKidd Kid
    Someones mad that their argument has lost all legs after Deron returned to form. BTW Lopez is not a top 5 center at all while Deron is easily a top 5 PG.
    Brook is a top three center. Yes Brook has tendencies to go soft, and I was upset that he had zero points off post ups last game but the close losses we had would have been blowouts had he not showed up. Brook only has to improve on two areas. 1) when he helps he needs to make sure that his original guy is not up his ass waiting to get an offensive rebound, it's happened one to many times so far and cost us a game or two and 2) he needs to have more assists than 0.7 a game..
    Deron on the other hand is having problems taking care of the ball, defending, shooting and truly leading this team.

is all hope lost for deron? no, not all hope. he still possesses a 20/10 deep inside him, it's not like he lost all of his skills. it's just lately, he's been a scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    You and I are both infuriated with Deron, you more so than I, but the mindset you have that Nash at 39 would play better than Deron is awful man. We can get much more than Nash for Deron, who is in his prime. Mike Conley or Damian Lillard would be amazing but none are going to happen.
    It's not that Nash would play better.. but a. the team does better with Livingston, Gasol could take some KG's minutes as he's been pretty terrible and both expire soon so we could have major cap space starting next summer for a couple summers depending on how we use it. Melo, LMA, Love, LBJ, Rondo, M.Gasol some of the guys the nest 2 years and then the bonanza in 2016.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    how bout Derrick Favors, Devin Harris, a top 5 pick and a mid 20s pick?

not trying to troll, but well done Utah.
    The Jazz aren't going to be relevant in the foreseeable future. So, what did they do again?

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
    That reply did not help me one bit.
    What does bolding certain trades mean?

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    ??
    So D.Will plays his best game.. yet we still lose to a team we beat 3 times last year. The only games we have won, Lopez played well.

PG's I would take over D.Will

Paul
    Curry
    Parker
    Rose
    Westbrook
    Rondo
    Holiday
    Rubio
    Irving
    Wall
    Conley
    Lillard

C's I take over Lopez:
    Howard
    M.Gasol
    Hibbert
    Noah
    Duncan (if you consider him a C) and are willing to let him retire in a year or 2

And no, I'm not replying because you are on here all day trolling every post I put up as a delusional D.Will homer. I will bash any Net player on the team if they deserve it. You have 1 agenda, prop up D.Will, bash Lopez.
    Actually, no i dont. Deron is being unfairly bashed while people are blatantly ignoring Lopezs flaws, which are unacceptable at his position. Ive criticized Garnett, Ive criticized Blatche and Teletovic, Ive praised Reggie, Ive praised Peirce and Ive praised Joe. My point of view is that you cannot win a championship with Lopez and his flaws, but you can win one with a healthy Deron Williams who is one of the best players in the game, unhealthy Deron sucks we know that.

PGs I would take over him when everyone is healthy:
    Paul
    Westbrook
    Rose

For Potential but not If I want to win now:
    Wall
    Irving
    Lillard
    Curry

The other guys arent even in the conversation.

Centers I would take over Lopez right now based on this teams needs:
    Howard
    M.Gasol
    Hibbert
    Noah
    Duncan
    Horford
    Chandler
    Bogut
    Jefferson

For Potential:
    Drummond
    Vucevic
    Sanders

This team needs rebounding and pick and roll defense, especially if Garnett continues to suck if we want to win a championship. Our Perimeter gives us enough scoring already.

I dont want to trade Lopez as I like him as a person and his offensive contribution is great. However, if he doesnt improve on his serious flaws we arent going anywhere but we can win with Deron and his flaws. Thats my main point and I apologize if I insulted you.

Lawson > Dwill
    Last edited by kurple; 11-10-2013 at 01:33 PM.

just looked at his salary. no way you find someone to take him

i would actually consider a Lawson + McGee -4- Williams and Plumlee trade, just to get rid of McGee

Take George Hill, Granger and a 1st

Learning to shoot layups

^ masai isnt an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    ^ masai isnt an idiot
    Agree. That's why he got the hell out of Denver.

The Jeremy Lin and Omer Asik for Deron Williams deal actually isn't bad for both teams.

The Rockets get a better QB at point guard and a solid third option, which they don't have now.

The Nets get another big in Asik to help them against the Pacers and Bulls in the playoffs, and they get Lin who can get to the rim which Williams can't do.

Another deal could be:

Bobcats get

Deron Williams

Nets get

Kemba Walker
    Ben Gordon (expirer)

The Nets get younger with Walker, and get Gordon to swap out for another player (maybe send Ben Gordon to New Orleans for Eric Gordon, if the Pelicans want to get Eric Gordon's contract. With this second deal, all of a sudden the Nets have a young backcourt in Kemba Walker and Eric Gordon.

The Bobcats finally land an A level point guard in Williams who can join with Al Jefferson (a Jazz reunion) to give Charlotte a solid, competitive team after a long, long time.

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    The Jeremy Lin and Omer Asik for Deron Williams deal actually isn't bad for both teams.

The Rockets get a better QB at point guard and a solid third option, which they don't have now.

The Nets get another big in Asik to help them against the Pacers and Bulls in the playoffs, and they get Lin who can get to the rim which Williams can't do.

Another deal could be:

Bobcats get

Deron Williams

Nets get

Kemba Walker
    Ben Gordon (expirer)

The Nets get younger with Walker, and get Gordon to swap out for another player (maybe send Ben Gordon to New Orleans for Eric Gordon, if the Pelicans want to get Eric Gordon's contract. With this second deal, all of a sudden the Nets have a young backcourt in Kemba Walker and Eric Gordon.

The Bobcats finally land an A level point guard in Williams who can join with Al Jefferson (a Jazz reunion) to give Charlotte a solid, competitive team after a long, long time.
    Both deals are awful for the Nets plan of winning this year or next year. Theres only 3 other PGs that I would take over DWill to accomplish that task on this specific team.

Teague + Millsap
    Lin + Asik + T.Jones + #1
    Lawson + Chandler
    Conley + Prince
    Calderon + Marion + ??
    Nelson + Afflalo + ??
    Lowry + Gay
    Rondo + Lee

The basis of some ideas I had.
    Yeah we'll give up our 18/9 pg and 21/8 PF for a piece of sh1t

Agree. That's why he got the hell out of Denver.
    ?

he was the one that built the team in denver, he just felt toronto was home