Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: [STRIKE] The Wilt Chamberlain Archive is gone until Google restores Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I stand corrected. You can ONLY see comments posted to you (and in your videos) through google plus.

What a joke.
    Does your Google+ get a notification when someone comments on a video you uploaded?

Default Re: [STRIKE] The Wilt Chamberlain Archive is gone until Google restores Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Does your Google+ get a notification when someone comments on a video you uploaded?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTzv-6z7ihk

test it out on this video - anyone welcome to try - if I get notifications I'll let u guys know

You can either reply to my 'test' comment, or try posting a brand new comment on the video. Or try both.

NBA Superstar

I feel like an old person trying to use the internet for the first time. I can't tell where I'm supposed to be in Google+ that will allow me to see YouTube notifications. There's too much going on. All I want, are my YouTube notifications.

NBA Superstar

I found if I write on someone's video and check a box called something like "make comment public", that comment will show up on my Google+ feed. I can't find notifications otherwise yet though.

google knows that people will not stop using youtube whatever changes they make even if they are really bad.
    They just want you to use your real name and this is why this google+ shit is being connected to youtube. if you use your real name, they will get to charge advertisers more as they know more about you and can serve ads that are more suitable for you according to them.
    Google must be top 5 most powerful companies in the world given how much info they have about most people. google is really turning into a evil company.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I feel like an old person trying to use the internet for the first time. I can't tell where I'm supposed to be in Google+ that will allow me to see YouTube notifications. There's too much going on. All I want, are my YouTube notifications.
    Yeah, it isn't just you - I've been using computers every single day of my life since the age of 2 and to say I am computer literate compared to the average person would be a strong understatement. Google plus literally just blows ass, and is confusing - regardless of your age or computer literacy. It is just straight up trash, which is why it never caught on. The company is in complete denial that their google plus platform sucks but they know people aren't or weren't using it. This latest Youtube update that FORCES everyone to have a google+ account just to make youtube comments is basically them saying '**** you, if you won't use our product voluntarily we will force it upon you'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    google knows that people will not stop using youtube whatever changes they make even if they are really bad.
    They just want you to use your real name and this is why this google+ shit is being connected to youtube. if you use your real name, they will get to charge advertisers more as they know more about you and can serve ads that are more suitable for you according to them.
    Google must be top 5 most powerful companies in the world given how much info they have about most people.
    Hell no, you've got it backwards. They don't give a flying f*ck about people's names they just want web traffic on GOOGLE PLUS. Don't be tricked into thinking for a second that 'using your real name' (as they put it, 'to filter bad comments') and whatever other nonsense was their primary motivation. Absolutely not, that shit is all secondary 'perks'. Their true primary motivation is Google plus.

Google plus, google plus, google plus, google plus, google plus. Why the **** do you think they kept pushing 'Google plus' onto casual youtubers every ****ing time they logged on the past year? They already had our names connected with our accounts. It's just nobody was cooperating and hitting 'okay make me your stupid google plus profile!'. Since we didn't cooperate, now we're being forced too.
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 11-08-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

FKCU YOU YOUTUBE AND FKCU YOU JEFF.

I heard Jeff might be making everyone log into ISH with their Google+ accounts.

GO FCUK UR SELF GOOGLE PLUS

Banned

I knew Google + is a joke and I went to play with the site and it really does suck. They are trying to get our info.

After a few tests with some posters on here I'm going to try and give Google + a shot. Made some of my uploads public again.

Dafaq is google plus?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Wilt is a Dwight Howard type player in today's game.
    A 3-4 inch taller version of Dwight Howard would be one hell of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    lol fixed
    My bad, I thought you were intentionally quoting a line from The Trailer Boys. I always say it around the house, "I'm ever never..." so I thought you were doing the same.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Google sees Facebook as a threat, which is why they

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Dafaq is google plus?
    Log on to youtube and find out