Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal just assessed a technical foul for looking at the ref

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    The fans wanted this? Really? I don't watch games to see robots.
    You can be emotional, just not at the refs.

It's annoying and stops the flow of the game, but really, if players stopped whining and tried to one-up EACH OTHER rather than the refs, it would be a non-issue.

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Default Re: Jermaine O'Neal just assessed a technical foul for looking at the ref

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

It's annoying and stops the flow of the game, but really, if players stopped whining and tried to one-up EACH OTHER rather than the refs, it would be a non-issue.
    Yeah but what if someone is flopping? How do you one up him? By flopping again? Then the whole game would be flopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

They're getting T'ed for that as well. George Hill last night, perfect example.

I Just searched through the thread but has there been a video posted of this yet? I know KG got ejected in the next game for pretty much nothing too from what I've heard.

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zac
    I Just searched through the thread but has there been a video posted of this yet? I know KG got ejected in the next game for pretty much nothing too from what I've heard.
    gets ejected for laughing at the tech call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ngy3VZaDXc

Future D1 Dad

one thing i don't get is they give out techs simply for giving a look yet gilbert arenas still has a job after having a handgun in the locker room. complete crap. way to make fans lose interest.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    one thing i don't get is they give out techs simply for giving a look yet gilbert arenas still has a job after having a handgun in the locker room. complete crap. way to make fans lose interest.
    oh christ STFU, he was suspended for half the season without pay....

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    oh christ STFU, he was suspended for half the season without pay....
    oh my, don't bring that gilbert gun stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by b0bab0i
    gets ejected for laughing at the tech call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ngy3VZaDXc

I'm no KG fan, but that's absurd.