Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Default Photos of JR Smith, Wilson Chandler, Kenyon Martin, and Gerald Green from China

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

Default Re: Photos of JR Smith, Wilson Chandler, Kenyon Martin, and Gerald Green from China

Swag

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Default Re: Photos of JR Smith, Wilson Chandler, Kenyon Martin, and Gerald Green from China

I wish Gerald Green will have another chance in the NBA

Certified ISHiot.

...and Steve Francis.

Damn Wilson Chandler reminds me of James Worthy.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Wilson Chandler looks like he put on some pounds

Serious playground baller miamiandorlando's Avatar

nice finds, what kind of numbers are they puttin up over there?

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    Wilson Chandler looks like he put on some pounds
    Dude looks jacked.

nice finds, what kind of numbers are they puttin up over there?
    They've just begun the preseason. JR Smith did 33/10/10 in his debut. Kenyon Martin had 12 points.

They'll do monster numbers. Quincy Douby was MVP last year, and Stromile Swift did 20/12.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Dude looks jacked.

They've just begun the preseason. JR Smith did 33/10/10 in his debut. Kenyon Martin had 12 points.

They'll do monster numbers. Quincy Douby was MVP last year, and Stromile Swift did 20/12.
    that's awesome, i gotta hunt me down some highlights to this. i feel like Jr is going to beast it up over there, feelin like prime jordan

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    I wish Gerald Green will have another chance in the NBA
    No thanks, he was one dimensional and wouldn't progress into anything.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    that's awesome, i gotta hunt me down some highlights to this. i feel like Jr is going to beast it up over there, feelin like prime jordan
    Once the regular season starts there will be videos floating around, along with all the complete stats. I'll be posting about it on my blog all winter long. I already posted a few videos of JR Smith. NBA247365.COM... check it out.

EDIT: That's NBA247365.COM... woops.
    Last edited by StroShow4; 10-30-2011 at 01:48 PM.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Once the regular season starts there will be videos floating around, along with all the complete stats. I'll be posting about it on my blog all winter long. I already posted a few videos of JR Smith. NBA247265.COM... check it out.
    looks great man

Banned

JR looks like he's being attacked by a wild pack of Chinese people.

They really aren't concerned with personal space there. One of them grabbing JR's hand

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Gerald Green can still dunk..well that's all he knew how to do. Once those hops are gone..it's panhandling.

Wilson looks freaking massive. His arms look like LeBron's.

Also JR is gonna be such a big star over there. He's got the over top personality to go along with his insane basketball skills. His lower bball IQ won't be important considering the competition.