Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    That's Turr'ble

Default True or False: Oj Mayo can become better than Dwyane Wade in the next two years?

Would this be possible? Dwyane Wade is a Top 5 player in the NBA right now. Can Oj Mayo become just as good or better before Dwyane Wade ends his prime?

Local High School Star

Default Re: True or False: Oj Mayo can become better than Dwyane Wade in the next two years?

false

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: True or False: Oj Mayo can become better than Dwyane Wade in the next two years?

lol hellll no 2

Do I really need to interject here?

That's Turr'ble

I ask this because the media would hype Oj Mayo so much, and I had never even heard of Dwyane Wade before he got drafted....

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    I ask this because the media would hype Oj Mayo so much, and I had never even heard of Dwyane Wade before he got drafted....
    Mayo will be 10x the player. Wade had to spend 3 years in college. Then he didn't even erupt until his 2year in the NBA. That's 5 years of playing at a very high level before Dwyane Wade became Dwade. Mayo is only starting his second year and was a ton better than Wade his rookie season even though Wade spent 3 years in college.

Hell to the True

John Wall is better than OJ Mayo and Dwyane Wade right now, and he is only 19 years old.

Mayo nice though, I don't see how he is so hated among ISH posters. He is 21 years old in his 2nd year in the NBA. Your guys are honestly going to take a 29-30 year old Wade over a 23-24 year Mayo get out of here. I didn't even her anybody talk about Wade, until Shaq rolled into town. Shaq made Wade.

False for his entire career. Mayo will never have the defensive presence that Wade has.

Quote Originally Posted by liljohnnywall
    John Wall is better than OJ Mayo and Dwyane Wade right now, and he is only 19 years old.

Mayo nice though, I don't see how he is so hated among ISH posters. He is 21 years old in his 2nd year in the NBA. Your guys are honestly going to take a 29-30 year old Wade over a 23-24 year Mayo get out of here. I didn't even her anybody talk about Wade, until Shaq rolled into town. Shaq made Wade.
    Some one got some Pepto-Bismol? Please?

People talked about Wade in college when Marquette went to the Final Four.

Banned

Is this a joke thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    Would this be possible? Dwyane Wade is a Top 5 player in the NBA right now. Can Oj Mayo become just as good or better before Dwyane Wade ends his prime?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaBlnDZaFGg This tells a thousand words. Look what a 20 year old Mayo did to Wade.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaBlnDZaFGg This tells a thousand words. Look what a 20 year old Mayo did to Wade.
    I can find similar videos for Jamal Crawford

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

he just got torched for 35 points last night by Wade and will not ever be better than Wade.

OJ is getting Kobe hype now.

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    he just got torched for 35 points last night by Wade and will not ever be better than Wade.

OJ is getting Kobe hype now.
    First of all Mayo didn't even guard Wade for the majority of that game. It was Demarre Carroll, so he didn't drop 35 on Mayo. It was more like 10 or 12 points the rest was on Carroll.

Mayo deserves all the hype he has gotten in his life, he will be the best player of this generation

I don't get picked last at the park anymore xOShakespearexO's Avatar

I think Mayo will be slightly better, since he will probably be playing a lot of minutes while Wade may not even be healthy in 3 years.