Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Orlando is getting blown out at home

Orlando needs to draft a legit 2-way big with superstar potential this upcoming draft. Doubt they can get a guy like Towns but maybe they can get Turner (apparently has a knee issue or something). They need a true #1 option, and if they do, the pieces will start to fall into place. I think Vuc makes a nice secondary option and if Harris keeps up his play, he's a keeper at the right price.

I think Payton/Dipo make a nice defensive pairing in the backcourt. I'm not sure how good of a defender Harris is and I think Vuc may be a little too slow-footed to be a true defensive anchor (though he does try).

If their plan is to have Payton-Dipo-Harris-2015 1st-Vuc as the starting 5 with the main bench guys being Fournier, Gordon, Frye, & O'Quinn, that's not a bad roster, especially in the East. They just need to draft well this year and they should be in good shape going forward, especially with the cap going up in '16. I think guys will accept their roles accordingly, too.

I also think they should part ways with Vaughn and hire Mike Malone this offseason. I think he'd really help the player development.

Banned

This team is a .500 team with a better coach. And I'm not kidding, nor do I care if people think I'm kidding. JV is by far the worst coach in the L and this might have just been his final hurrah. Hennigan can sit there with his head up his ass and just try to lose or w/e but if he thinks Rich DeVos is going to sit here and let this team be continually blown out in home games then his seat is as hot as JV's. Fans are pissed in Orlando. People aren't showing up to games, they're booing. And it's starting to hit DeVos's pocket now. Real fans have stopped coming to games.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    We're a young lottery team that's been over performing this season. We've come back now but being young and with a terrible head coach we will have our ups and downs. There's been FAR more positives than negatives for the team this year. Not sure why trolls need to make threads when Orlando are being blown out though, they usually come back abit and no one was expecting them to even compete for a play off spot this year. We don't have threads for other teams when they are down by 15+ (which isn't really even a blow out....) but we seem to have had a few for Orlando this year already.
    They are severely underperforming. Do you watch the Bucks and think "wow, they just have much more talent than Orlando." Because I don't. Another year with the last or close to last 29th right now ranked offense, and then putrid defense. The Bucks are .500 this year. We blew them out, but after that game it's just been up and down. They players have tuned out JV and it's obvious. He has no offensive or defensive gameplan and the players realize it now.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    We're a young lottery team that's been over performing this season. We've come back now but being young and with a terrible head coach we will have our ups and downs. There's been FAR more positives than negatives for the team this year. Not sure why trolls need to make threads when Orlando are being blown out though, they usually come back abit and no one was expecting them to even compete for a play off spot this year. We don't have threads for other teams when they are down by 15+ (which isn't really even a blow out....) but we seem to have had a few for Orlando this year already.
    Most people hate the Magic because of jameer

College superstar

Kemba Walker musta scored 50.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    Kemba Walker musta scored 50.
    He put up 42 points on us last game. We have no defensive game plan