Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Orlando is getting blown out at home

By a 10-24 Charlotte team, without Lance Stephenson, and without Big Al Jefferson, scoring just 9 points in the 2nd quarter. About to go 13-24 for the season. I mean, I didn't expect them to make the playoffs, but I didn't expect them to be this bad either. They have some solid players. Vucevic is just a beast, Harris is decent at the least, I like their Oladipo/Payton backcourt on paper, Fournier could do some damage of the bench.

What's wrong with them, other than signing Channing Frye to an imo ridiculous contract?

In before they somehow win.

Default Re: Orlando is getting blown out at home

garbage franchise

10 games below .500.

No they arent good.

Banned

We're a young lottery team that's been over performing this season. We've come back now but being young and with a terrible head coach we will have our ups and downs. There's been FAR more positives than negatives for the team this year. Not sure why trolls need to make threads when Orlando are being blown out though, they usually come back abit and no one was expecting them to even compete for a play off spot this year. We don't have threads for other teams when they are down by 15+ (which isn't really even a blow out....) but we seem to have had a few for Orlando this year already.
    Last edited by outbreak; 01-03-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    We're a young lottery team that's been over performing this season. We've come back now but being young and with a terrible head coach we will have our ups and downs. There's been FAR more positives than negatives for the team this year.
    Has Oladipo been playing better? I know he slammed down on Lebron a few games ago

Thats game.

Eat shit, orlando.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

What a ridiculous, prisoner of the moment thread. It must be clear that you have watched very little of the Magic this season because for the most part they have been quite good at aching their expectations. Of course a young team like this is going to have off nights and in an 82 game season, it really doesn't mean much. Teams go on bad stretches all the team but this Orlando team is no where near as bad as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    What a ridiculous, prisoner of the moment thread. It must be clear that you have watched very little of the Magic this season because for the most part they have been quite good at aching their expectations. Of course a young team like this is going to have off nights and in an 82 game season, it really doesn't mean much. Teams go on bad stretches all the team but this Orlando team is no where near as bad as you say.
    I have indeed, why do you think I created this thread?

If I'd watch them every game, I wouldn't have to ask.

We're a young lottery team that's been over performing this season. We've come back now but being young and with a terrible head coach we will have our ups and downs. There's been FAR more positives than negatives for the team this year. Not sure why trolls need to make threads when Orlando are being blown out though, they usually come back abit and no one was expecting them to even compete for a play off spot this year. We don't have threads for other teams when they are down by 15+ (which isn't really even a blow out....) but we seem to have had a few for Orlando this year already.
    It was a 23 point game at the half, reeks of blow out to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Has Oladipo been playing better? I know he slammed down on Lebron a few games ago
    He's been up and down. Has added a lot since last season though but at times it's looked as if he has been told to be "the guy" which ends up with him ignoring team mates and trying to ISO far too much. When he lets Payton run the offence we look better most of the time. But he doesn't get blocked as much, handles the ball better and has upped his 3 pointers to 41% which was the biggest thing he needed to do imo with the way our line up looks to be shaping up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    It was a 23 point game at the half, reeks of blow out to me.
    Not talking about just this thread, we had one the other day with orlando down by 11 and someone saying we were on our way to a blow out and we ended up losing by like 2-3 points. We had another a few games before that too when we were down by around 15 as well. Not sure why it's even thread worthy when we are a rebuilding team that shouldn't have won as many as we have right now. People keep making threads just because Jameer has pissed them off probably.

He's been up and down. Has added a lot since last season though but at times it's looked as if he has been told to be "the guy" which ends up with him ignoring team mates and trying to ISO far too much. When he lets Payton run the offence we look better most of the time. But he doesn't get blocked as much, handles the ball better and has upped his 3 pointers to 41% which was the biggest thing he needed to do imo with the way our line up looks to be shaping up.
    That's good, hope he's what Orlando is looking for so you guys can back into the playoffs without Fright.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    That's good, hope he's what Orlando is looking for so you guys can back into the playoffs without Fright.
    If they are thinking he is the go to scorer we need I think we may have a problem. I still see him as a second/third option. When we've been at our best this year though we look more like a spurs/pacers system where we move the ball and get a lot of guys involved. Vaughn is honestly a terrible coach though, he pulls shooters when we need a 3 to stay in a game and he pulls bigs when we need defence, he just has no clue.

If they are thinking he is the go to scorer we need I think we may have a problem. I still see him as a second/third option. When we've been at our best this year though we look more like a spurs/pacers system where we move the ball and get a lot of guys involved. Vaughn is honestly a terrible coach though, he pulls shooters when we need a 3 to stay in a game and he pulls bigs when we need defence, he just has no clue.
    You guys will probably get that in the next draft if your GM isn't brain-dead. I imagine he can't be worst than Scott, they're both coaches for rebuilding teams atm.

Not talking about just this thread, we had one the other day with orlando down by 11 and someone saying we were on our way to a blow out and we ended up losing by like 2-3 points. We had another a few games before that too when we were down by around 15 as well. Not sure why it's even thread worthy when we are a rebuilding team that shouldn't have won as many as we have right now. People keep making threads just because Jameer has pissed them off probably.
    Well, I have nothing to do with those other threads, so that really doesn't interest me. Anyway, mostly thanks to Jameer's hyping of the Magic this season, for a second I thought they would be somewhat decent, and take on the battle for a playoff spot. Huge fail on my part, apparently.

The thread itself was just a genuine question about a team I don't get to watch that much. Not hating or anything.