Default Rockets 1-3 since acquiring Josh Smith, while Pistons are 4-0...

after dumping him. Speaking of cancer, I must say Josh Smith has brought it to a brand new level that even Allen Iverson, Stephen Marbury and Rudy Gay are not on par with.

Default Re: Rockets 1-3 since acquiring Josh Smith, while Pistons are 4-0...

Iverson is an all-time great, he's in no way a cancer

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    after dumping him. Speaking of cancer, I must say Josh Smith has brought it to a brand new level that even Allen Iverson, Stephen Marbury and Rudy Gay are not on par with.

Marbury wasn't a cancer when he was on his rookie contract. People were unofficially calling him the black John Stockton at first.

Iverson has been to the Finals, that's not cancerous

Marbury and Gay qualify though. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, usually OP is 0 for 3

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    Marbury wasn't a cancer when he was on his rookie contract. People were unofficially calling him the black John Stockton at first.
    I saw him play at GT and his whole NBA career and I never once heard anyone say anything as stupid as that. He was great in college and he was really good in his early years as a pro but he was never a Stockton style player. Ever.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Call me crazy but the Rockets are missing Tarik Black

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    I actually agree with that. It's better to have a hustle guy who knows his place than to have a guy who thinks he's something other than he is trying to fit in.

dunno about that, i feel like josh smith is a make or break guy. yeah sure he is making the trade seem like shit, but i doubt the rocket goes far without another "star" in the lineup.
    if he eventually works out, the rockets could be dangerous, if he couldnt, the rocket aint doing shit anyway

Rockets are 2-4 pall, get it right.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets

U really need to learn how to use the term "cancer"....Smith, Iverson, and Gay are not in that category....(Smith haggling over playing time does not = cancer...)

Maybe it's a limited vocabulary thing...

Oh yeah. Last time I checked the Pistons were in the Eastern Conference. U can figure out the rest for yourself....

Quote Originally Posted by themurph
    U really need to learn how to use the term "cancer"....Smith, Iverson, and Gay are not in that category....(Smith haggling over playing time does not = cancer...)

Iverson was 100% a team cancer by the end of his career.

Why do you think he bounced around so much those last few years?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    Iverson was 100% a team cancer by the end of his career.

Why do you think he bounced around so much those last few years?
    Just like how kobe is for last few years?

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Rockets are 2-4 pall, get it right.

2-3

You're right actually. Our new backup, Joey Dorsey, is the seriously one of the shittiest players in the league