Banned

Default The eastern conference playoff picture is already EXACTLY as it should be

I think the EC playoffs will be more wild and unpredictable than ever before this year I can guarantee we will see upsets and I actually seriously DOUBT Cleveland will make it back to the finals or even OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND here's why

1 vs 8 Cavs vs Pistons

The Pistons are HUNGRY and they have great TEAM CHEMISTRY along with a well balanced lineup and bench, Detroit could damage the Cavs from ANY of their 5 positions on any given night and have the potential for all 5 in their lineup to have a great game. Obviously the Cabs need LeBron, Kyrie, and Love to all have a great game at the same time becuz Cavs other starters will never be a significant factor

Pistons in 6

2 vs 7 Raptors vs Pacers

Good matchup for both teams, hard to say who surely win but Toronto has a slight depth advantage

Raps in 7

3 vs 6 Hawks vs Hornets

Great matchup for both teams, Marvin Williams vs Paul Millsap being the feature even tho both teams have great depth I believe this matchup could come down to the hawks backcourt defensive ability cuz Kemba might be the best player in the series and Lin has been playing well lately if they avrg 35ppg combined it will be tough for the hawks to win that series but I think they would

Hawks in 7

4 vs 5 Heat vs Celtics

Really the Celtics are probably the ONLY team in the east that can challenge the Heat with their big rotation. Amir johnson Jared sillinger and those boys would have a lot to deal with with Whiteside on his contract year rampage but they are equipped any other team Whiteside himself would dominate and with Joe Johnson on the wing to take pressure off Wade I think Wade will do superstar things again

Heat in 6

Default Re: The eastern conference playoff picture is already EXACTLY as it should be

The eastern conference teams are who we thought they were

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Re: The eastern conference playoff picture is already EXACTLY as it should be

Quote Originally Posted by doinitbig06
    I think the EC playoffs will be more wild and unpredictable than ever before this year I can guarantee we will see upsets and I actually seriously DOUBT Cleveland will make it back to the finals or even OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND here's why

1 vs 8 Cavs vs Pistons

The Pistons are HUNGRY and they have great TEAM CHEMISTRY along with a well balanced lineup and bench, Detroit could damage the Cavs from ANY of their 5 positions on any given night and have the potential for all 5 in their lineup to have a great game. Obviously the Cabs need LeBron, Kyrie, and Love to all have a great game at the same time becuz Cavs other starters will never be a significant factor

Pistons in 6

2 vs 7 Raptors vs Pacers

Good matchup for both teams, hard to say who surely win but Toronto has a slight depth advantage

Raps in 7

3 vs 6 Hawks vs Hornets

Great matchup for both teams, Marvin Williams vs Paul Millsap being the feature even tho both teams have great depth I believe this matchup could come down to the hawks backcourt defensive ability cuz Kemba might be the best player in the series and Lin has been playing well lately if they avrg 35ppg combined it will be tough for the hawks to win that series but I think they would

Hawks in 7

4 vs 5 Heat vs Celtics

Really the Celtics are probably the ONLY team in the east that can challenge the Heat with their big rotation. Amir johnson Jared sillinger and those boys would have a lot to deal with with Whiteside on his contract year rampage but they are equipped any other team Whiteside himself would dominate and with Joe Johnson on the wing to take pressure off Wade I think Wade will do superstar things again

Heat in 6
    LOL what a moron. Cleveland isn't going out like that. What is even funnier about this guy is the dude isn't even trolling, he is dead serious about it.

NBA lottery pick

Really the Celtics are probably the ONLY team in the east that can challenge the Heat with their big rotation.
    Basketball needs that Spurs-Heat trilogy. Duncan vs. WILTside would be one for the ages.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    LOL what a moron. Cleveland isn't going out like that. What is even funnier about this guy is the dude isn't even trolling, he is dead serious about it.
    Stranger things have happened in sports. That's y I touted Detroit's CHEMISTRY as their main advantage Cuz it would take a lot of luck also

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

lol

Bran ensures there is zero competition every single year in the east.

I guess living in denial creates a purpose for your life, though.

What the hell did I just read?

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Stranger things have happened in sports. That's y I touted Detroit's CHEMISTRY as their main advantage Cuz it would take a lot of luck also
    Detroit or whoever get to face Cleveland may steal 1 game but there is zero way that they beat Cleveland 4 times out of 7. Wanna bet?

Love the write up for the Raptors vs Pacers. Eye popping stuff.

Honestly, it's not that fringe of a pick to suggest that the Pistons will have a competitive series against the Cavaliers. The Pistons have attested that when they're at their best, they can take even the best of the championship-contention teams to task; it's only a question of whether or not their best will be educed come playoffs time, and I can't help but harbor skepticism over that when they don't have any bona-fide superstar to force their opponents to make adjustments and potentially tilt the dynamic of the series in their favor.

Either way, they will pose a grit-and-grind match-up that the Cavaliers would probably prefer to sidestep early on in the playoffs. It makes me wonder if the Cavaliers will conveniently start resting their players to orchestrate a more preferable first-round match-up--as they did last year by paving the way for the Celtics to sneak in the playoffs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Naero
    Honestly, it's not that fringe of a pick to suggest that the Pistons will have a competitive series against the Cavaliers. The Pistons have attested that when they're at their best, they can take even the best of the championship-contention teams to task; it's only a question of whether or not their best will be educed come playoffs time, and I can't help but harbor skepticism over that when they don't have any bona-fide superstar to force their opponents to make adjustments and potentially tilt the dynamic of the series in their favor.

Either way, they will pose a grit-and-grind match-up that the Cavaliers would probably prefer to sidestep early on in the playoffs. It makes me wonder if the Cavaliers will conveniently start resting their players to orchestrate a more preferable first-round match-up--as they did last year by paving the way for the Celtics to sneak in the playoffs.
    Thank you

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Naero

Competitive series= Detroit in 6?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Competitive series= Detroit in 6?
    It doesn't have to be a 7 game series for it to be competitive