Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Default As a Cavalier fan and ex-OKC fan this is how I feel about Kevin Durant joining GS

Hello. As many of you have already come to have learn I am a Die Hard Pacers fan but I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well as well as an ex-fan of the OKC Thunder. Kevin Durant joining Golden State had me upset but I understand why it happened and what it means. I was upset because it seemed to be a collusion type move that was similar when LeBron left our team back in 2010. Then I realized that LeBron took a lot of heat for his original collusion but it ended up getting him two rings. Regardless if you want to put astrisks next to these rings due to lockout seasons or miracle bail out shots from Ray Allen is besides the point; LeBron got rings out of it and set a new prescient of what is acceptable to do in exchange for a ring. Kevin Durant was just following in the footsteps of LeBron. The top teams in the league has been forced to increasingly collude in response to LeBron's "Decision".

And also as an ex-OKC fan I have to say that Kevin Durant is a great player but he is without a doubt overrated. Kevin Durant's first years were very tough as OKC struggled desperately. Originally he was considered to be a team cancer even though he did improve to round out his game over the years. Even still there was a constant feeling of him underachieving, especially considering the talent he was working with when he was playing with Russell Westbrook and James Harden. Kevin Durant was a great scorer but he lacked in other areas especially in leadership and "being an Alpha". When the going would get tough, Durant would get going.

All in all Durant joining Golden State seems worse than it really is. Mainly because LeBron set the precedent of collusion being acceptable through The Decision, and Durant's value and impact being generally overrated.

Default Re: As a Cavalier fan and ex-OKC fan this is how I feel about Kevin Durant joining GS

If Lebron joined the Celtics in 2010, THEN it would be the same.

That's the difference.

/Endthread.

Default Re: As a Cavalier fan and ex-OKC fan this is how I feel about Kevin Durant joining GS

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    If Lebron joined the Celtics in 2010, THEN it would be the same.

That's the difference.

/Endthread.
    Or if he left Cleveland to play for Detroit in 2006 (Lost in 7 games his teammates combined for a whooping 9 fror 41 from the field).

Cringe

How many accounts does this dude have? You've been melting down since June 21.

Pretty sure this got outed as a warriorfan account.

Man he's bored at the moment.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

OP is on Collusion control..

Mainly because LeBron set the precedent of collusion being acceptable through The Decision, and Durant's value and impact being generally overrated.
    Monta Ellis MVP is offline Report Bad Post

OP is a BAD post.
    He used collusion 3 times to make it sound like he is smart.
    OP is a smart as$.

Blaming the league and bandwagoneers to join a stacked War's team , making sure Curry and the rest of the players are covered up in their inefficiency.

I stopped after "I am a die-hard pacers fan, but also a cavs fan."

How can you be a die-hard fan of your team, then like a team that is IN THE SAME DIVISION. Not only that, there leader took out your Pacers for several years, dashing your hopes of making an NBA finals.

Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Pretty sure this got outed as a warriorfan account.

Man he's bored at the moment.
    Oh the many times he has started a post with 'Hello. As many of you have already come to have learn I am a Die Hard Pacers fan but I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well' on his warriorfan account on accident

OP is right on the money

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    I stopped after "I am a die-hard pacers fan, but also a cavs fan."

How can you be a die-hard fan of your team, then like a team that is IN THE SAME DIVISION. Not only that, there leader took out your Pacers for several years, dashing your hopes of making an NBA finals.

Makes no sense.
    Yes. This guy is obviously not a Cavs fan.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K.dot ShowTime

OP is right on the money
    Yet ANOTHER warriorfan alt, my goodness.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Cavs Fan
    Yes. This guy is obviously not a Cavs fan.
    No shit he's not... OP is Warriorfan