Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Undefeated

Default Re: Durant is 1st Option...clearly

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Looking at their finals performances, KD for sure is going to be the first option when it counts.

He is going to play Lebron even on both ends of the floor and then step up at the end of games.

No doubt he will get multiple FMVP's

Good shit bro. Speaking in reality here; I dig it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

The LeBron & Durant family NEVER lose.

NEVER, you phucking clowns!

lol!!!

Lots of people are overlooking the fact that playoff Curry - beyond the fact he's just not as good in the playoffs - was essentially "solved" by the Cavs. Forcing him to guard excellent scorers essentially destroys his offensive brilliance.

Little theory I would like to share:There's no doubt imo Curry has a stamina issue. He may not get tired faster than others, but when he gets tired he just starts sucking more, mentally and skills-wise. Mistakes and missed shots.

One theory I have is that the muscles he uses when shooting that weird chest-pass 3 of his (he uses his pecks to shoot more than any other high-FGA player) just wear down faster over the course of a game. So his shot is more likely to go awry when tired.

I mean has no one every noticed players like Lebron, KD, Westbrook, even chubby Harden routinely go 45-48 minutes when under duress? How many minutes did Curry average in games 5-7 of the finals? IMO this strongly suggests Curry's play falls off a cliff when he needs a breather. He NEEDS to have his breather.

Also if you looked carefully, Curry was taken out for sucking (being tired) multiple times in the finals. It wasn't like they were following set times. Kerr would take him out when his play declined. This suggest his "max" is 35 minutes... in the playoffs that's a serious fu.ck.ing problem when most other young/prime star players can go 45+

In regular season, elite teams just don't care enough to wear down their stars or drastically adjust their line ups for one rs game... So curry and Warriors cruise to the finals with sick stats to boot.

But as far as playoffs are concerned, teams will analyze how Cavs thwarted Curry. Blueprint is out now. I think the road to the finals will be hard yet again for warriors despite Durant. But without Durant I'm actually not even sure Warriors would have necessarily been finals bound (Spurs)...

Sorry to say for Curry fans but there is definitely something fishy about his game. He has a very unorthodox approach to things and I don't think he can really play well outside of his comfort zone. Very finnicky playing style that can easily break down in playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Lol! Curry will be thrilled to have someone who can save him in the playoffs like Durant can.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    I don't understand. What did Durant do for people to put him over Stephen Curry?

Nobody was doing it all season and Durant was even less impressive in the playoffs than Curry was. Even in the WCF, Curry clearly outplayed his weak ass.
    All this stuff about KD in the playoffs... bruh what?

This is the same clown that went 1-7 in the 4th with a chance to advance to the NBA finals