Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Derrick Rose finally feels like himself again (article)

Wow, are you fukkin serious?

It's only been 3 weeks since they got bounced by Miami.

If he's really 100% (or 97%...i doubt he will ever be 100% MVP 2011 Rose ever again), then three weeks ago he musta been at Wade or Ginobli health and shoulda definitely tried to play.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Its not the point of him being as "explosive" or whatever as he used to, its the fkn point of showing some heart, being out there when Kirk was out, when Noah was limping, Nate getting stitches and puking in between quarters, Deng and Taj with the flu.

Its him suiting up and even though not being his old self not going down to the Heat without a fight. If Noah were in his position he would of been back for game 7 of the Nets series.
    Yeah I do feel like he should have played. But the hate is a little overboard.

Hmm.. I sense somebody is a D.Rose fanboy Bulls bandwaggoner.

You sir are a phaggit, a huge nanner puss phaggit.
    wow, youre so original. youre an entitled weenie who does not deserve to address your idiotic opinions on a public forum. im just here to remind you of your place... PHAGGIT!!!

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    wow, youre so original. youre an entitled weenie who does not deserve to address your idiotic opinions on a public forum. im just here to remind you of your place... PHAGGIT!!!
    You live in Alaska, you're not even from Chicago and on top of that you joined during Rose's MVP Season and you're defending Derrick Rose against a true Bulls fan.

Is there a block or ignore feature on this board? I would like to use it on this kid. And you obviously have some hate towards homosexuals, maybe you have some trauma involving homos, is your daddy on some brokeback mountain shit? Did he leave your mother for a man? Is that what it is?

Phew. And just in time, too. The Heat are in trou....oh, wait.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Yeah I do feel like he should have played. But the hate is a little overboard.
    I don't hate Derrick Rose, but don't expect me to be on his dic after he showed us up like that. We Bulls fans don't owe him shit and this season proved it, we got to the 2nd round just fine without him.

He has only won individual awards, he hasn't won us any championships so until he does that don't expect me to pity him or put up with this type of bullshyt just because he plays for my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    I was on his side. But I do feel he could have played at least some minutes to give Nate some rest.
    i can't argue there, but its all ego at that point. derrick prolly feels it is beneath him to come off the bench for a role player - sounds fukked up, but its a lot of nba "superstars" share this mentality. i would have commended him if he did, but i really feels like if he isn't his old self, he is not worthy to play.

in all honesty, i think if dude wasn't himself, he was gonna retire because he has too much pride. hearing this makes me so happy that he is back to his old self. he did the right thing. he isn't a fast healer like adrian peterson. but whatever it takes to be his old self will always be worth it.

Former Bulls Fan.

i can't argue there, but its all ego at that point. derrick prolly feels it is beneath him to come off the bench for a role player - sounds fukked up, but its a lot of nba "superstars" share this mentality. i would have commended him if he did, but i really feels like if he isn't his old self, he is not worthy to play.

in all honesty, i think if dude wasn't himself, he was gonna retire because he has too much pride. hearing this makes me so happy that he is back to his old self. he did the right thing. he isn't a fast healer like adrian peterson. but whatever it takes to be his old self will always be worth it.

All this "he" talk and not anywhere in the post did you talk about the team. You are not a "bulls" fan, you are a Derrick Rose fan.

If coming off the bench is what it takes to get the win so be it, but you are only worried about HIM.

Fuc up out my face you bandwaggon slime piece of shit.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

And anybody who disagrees with me who claims to be a Bulls fan is not a Bulls fan but instead a Derrick Rose bandwaggoner.
    I was here in the Bulls fam topic when we were starting Greg Anthony and Rose was 12.

Ive been a Bulls fan since before he was born.

Quintin Dailey was my first favorite Bull.

Before Jordan was drafted.

Never thought he should be back before he felt he was ready. Playoffs or preseason. Ready has nothing to do with the date.

Sprained wrist is one thing. Major knee operation...ive never pushed anyone in any sport...ever...to return. And if I did it wouldnt be someone I hoped would lead us for 15 years.

If hes not able to hop around and play his game the way coach said...come back when you can.

^
    Thats Derrick Rose.

If hes not that or anything like it....get right then get back.

We arent talking about a spot up shooter here.

Troll who tries to provoke you

This f@ggot feels like himself AFTER his team is disqualified?
    He couldn't had felt better 2 weeks ago?

He can go choke on a dic.
    totally agreed brah!

If I were you, I'll move atleast 15 mins from United Center.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I was here in the Bulls fam topic when we were starting Greg Anthony and Rose was 12.

Ive been a Bulls fan since before he was born.

Quintin Dailey was my first favorite Bull.

Before Jordan was drafted.

Never thought he should be back before he felt he was ready. Playoffs or preseason. Ready has nothing to do with the date.

Sprained wrist is one thing. Major knee operation...ive never pushed anyone in any sport...ever...to return. And if I did it wouldnt be someone I hoped would lead us for 15 years.

If hes not able to hop around and play his game the way coach said...come back when you can.

^
    Thats Derrick Rose.

If hes not that or anything like it....get right then get back.

We arent talking about a spot up shooter here.

I don't think you get the point. My point isn't for Rose to come back and start playing 40 MPG dunking on fools starting fast breaks and being his normal self. Just show up, thats all I ask. Suit the **** up, make a couple jumpers here and there, then sit back down.
    Its not about him helping us with his play, but by showing the team he got their backs and that he would give anything to win that championship.

If they win they win and if they lose then at least he lost knowing he gave it his all and that he has 3 more months of rehab ahead of him to get back to this

You live in Alaska, you're not even from Chicago and on top of that you joined during Rose's MVP Season and you're defending Derrick Rose against a true Bulls fan.

Is there a block or ignore feature on this board? I would like to use it on this kid. And you obviously have some hate towards homosexuals, maybe you have some trauma involving homos, is your daddy on some brokeback mountain shit? Did he leave your mother for a man? Is that what it is?
    youre the fukking problem jackass. yes, i live in alaska, but like ive said many times, IM NOT FROM HERE DUMBASS.

the reason why i call u a phaggit, is because youre a bitter douche who becomes volatile when you don't have shiet go your way. you have made your displeasure with rose this season obvious because he chose not to play. who the fukk are you to tell a man to do?

that's why i despise punk ass b!tches like you. you feel like you are somewhat important - newsflash, youre nobody! youre like that little snot nose shiet baby that cries in supermarket when he can't get what he wants so you pout. not knowing everybody in the supermarket wants to smack the shiet out of you

oh i live in chicago, im a real bulls fan, i buy tickets blah blah blah... derrick rose isnt playing? how dare he! i renounce fanship towards him, but i remain loyal to the bulls. youre a clown straight up and down, so do us a favor and go walk your ass down on the southside in a gang territory and throw up rivals signs. PHAGGIT!!!

All this "he" talk and not anywhere in the post did you talk about the team. You are not a "bulls" fan, you are a Derrick Rose fan.

If coming off the bench is what it takes to get the win so be it, but you are only worried about HIM.

Fuc up out my face you bandwaggon slime piece of shit.
    don't you see the irony what you're saying? you are no better. you are really proving my point - which isnt hard - when i called you a clown by mentioning "join dates and location."

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Be one thing if we had a team that was dying for motivation.

That isnt the Bulls. you watched that team.

They arent on some "The ship be sinking!" Nick Van Exel shit. Figurehead Rose playing 8 minutes and going 1-3 isnt making them play harder. They left it all out there as it was. And without Deng/Kirk and Noah hurt too?

It was a losing battle. They gave it their all. 8 minutes of Rose not being Rose isnt the difference. Maybe if they had the rest of the team healthy. But they didnt.

Just hoping for the best next year. And my hopes are high partly because coach believes Rose is looking like himself. If hes out there unable to cut and stop...jump...explode...

That isnt the player we need.

Just be a figurehead. Like the Queen of England in Canadas government.

The Bulls are not Canada.

Hopefully we are rewarded for the bad year with 12-15 years of success. I remember going to chicago stadium in 86 with my dad who got a lot of tickets from work because nobody wanted to go when Jordan kept getting pushed back.

In retrospect...I acted like a bitch about it.

But we won it in the end. A lot.

Good as that team can be perhaps we doing it again.

Something else to look forward to...

because of Tyrus Thomas we have the Bobcats unprotected #1 pick in the next few years. bet they keep sucking and we get a #1 pick in 2016 to add to our 67 win roster and have the whole league crying over it.

Former Bulls Fan.

youre the fukking problem jackass. yes, i live in alaska, but like ive said many times, IM NOT FROM HERE DUMBASS.

the reason why i call u a phaggit, is because youre a bitter douche who becomes volatile when you don't have shiet go your way. you have made your displeasure with rose this season obvious because he chose not to play. who the fukk are you to tell a man to do?

that's why i despise punk ass b!tches like you. you feel like you are somewhat important - newsflash, youre nobody! youre like that little snot nose shiet baby that cries in supermarket when he can't get what he wants so you pout. not knowing everybody in the supermarket wants to smack the shiet out of you

oh i live in chicago, im a real bulls fan, i buy tickets blah blah blah... derrick rose isnt playing? how dare he! i renounce fanship towards him, but i remain loyal to the bulls. youre a clown straight up and down, so do us a favor and go walk your ass down on the southside in a gang territory and throw up rivals signs. PHAGGIT!!!
    You never responded to my question about your father being a homosexual and leaving your mother for a man on some brokeback mountain shit so I'll just assume thats true.

You need to get yourself some help, hop off the basketball boards and find a doctor.

You keep calling people faggots but you're the only one here hanging from another man's nuts defending him so that makes you a hypocrite.