Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #16
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who will be the best QB 5 years from now?

Johnny
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #17
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cam Newton.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #18
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sam Gordon
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #19
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
Take off the college professor hat, people. I'm not turning in an essay for grading. You act as if I'm the first one to ever misspell someone's last name. I also misspelled Kaepernick's last name at first, but no one caught it.

At any rate, don't let a misspelling take away from the point of the question.

Wow, college professor hat

I was letting you know why he quoted you and was laughing, not trying to criticize you, as we all know what you meant (although it was silly to spell Eli as Ely).

I also like to think that Stafford has the potential to improve the next couple years and move into the discussion for top 5 (not really on topic, but I thought I'd mention that here).
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:22 AM   #20
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.

I was letting you know why he quoted you and was laughing, not trying to criticize you, as we all know what you meant (although it was silly to spell Eli as Ely).

I also like to think that Stafford has the potential to improve the next couple years and move into the discussion for top 5 (not really on topic, but I thought I'd mention that here).

It's all good

Everyone you wish can be on the conversation. Some thing that the QB from Minesotta belongs in the conversation as well.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #21
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

prob rodgers. dude makes football look so easy. as long as his line protects him, he can make james jones look like a great WR (by getting him the ball in perfect spots). we saw what happens when his line can't protect him.

actually ive re-watched the giants-packers game last year playoffs a few times... his line had good protection, he just couldn't find anyone open. for a barely above average secondary, they did a great job covering the receivers

regardless, its rodgers over the hybrid running QBs... because these running QBs will get too many concussions. until they become pocket passers and use their mobility (to escape pressure, not take flight for rushes everytime there is pressure), its rodgers.

i love elY... lol at that spelling. id take him as my QB in any big game. but he usually only does great in big games.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #22
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.

I think Stafford has Drew Brees like potential(he certainly played like him next season). Stafford has all the tools to be a great QB and I think he can possibly be the best QB in the league or a top 3 QB in five years. If he can limit the turnovers he'll certainly be on track.

My list(no order)
-Rodgers
-Stafford
-Ryan
-Luck
-Newton

-Brady, Peyton, Brees will all be gone. Eli would be 37 and I think he'll just be more of a playoff QB.
-Flacco might be on the cusp of top 5 but I don't think he'll be a top 5 regular season guy but he's no doubt as good as anyone come postseason time.
-I have to see more of Kaepernick. I think teams will stop the Pistol and who knows what he'll do, same with RG3.
-A player currently in College might be on the list.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #23
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
prob rodgers. dude makes football look so easy. as long as his line protects him, he can make james jones look like a great WR (by getting him the ball in perfect spots). we saw what happens when his line can't protect him.

actually ive re-watched the giants-packers game last year playoffs a few times... his line had good protection, he just couldn't find anyone open. for a barely above average secondary, they did a great job covering the receivers

regardless, its rodgers over the hybrid running QBs... because these running QBs will get too many concussions. until they become pocket passers and use their mobility (to escape pressure, not take flight for rushes everytime there is pressure), its rodgers.

i love elY... lol at that spelling. id take him as my QB in any big game. but he usually only does great in big games.

Rodgers is actually a great QB under pressure. In his earlier years he had a terrible o-line and did a great job with them.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: