Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would you rather marry a feminine woman or a liberal?

Of course there are exceptions on both sides and there are a lot of landwhales on the conservative side as well, but largely... this rings true.

So which would you rather marry, a conservative woman or a liberal woman... even if you ignore the lol image in this post?

Just thinking about it... yeah... the liberal women I've known over the years do indeed tend to be about 5 points uglier on the attractiveness scale.

Default Re: Would you rather marry a feminine woman or a liberal?

AOC and Brie Larson are my liberal queens

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Liberal women don’t want to “conform”, they want to change. Change the world they are unhappy in. They are mad at the world for not being sexually desirable and want to change that. Conservatives are thankful for the blessings they have and want to preserve them for the future generations so they can experience the same things they did.

[QUOTE=warriorfan]Liberal women don

Definitely the left

More loyal, stay at home style baby moms than your typical bag n tag alt right thots

Perfect example Hillary, despite Bill out there on lolita express and banging secretaries. She stay true and stuck beside him. 5 star bitch

i wouldn't marry a woman who is emotionally involved in fiscal politics, period. i just don't want the headache of hearing about it all of the time. if we're talking about social politics though, i really don't care and neither would she. marriage is a constant work in progress and u just learn to work things out if u want to keep it moving. but most women that i associate myself with r reasonable people and don't label themselves as anything tribal in particular. they're too busy doing other shit.

btw, u hinted to this in your op, but that graphic is misleading af. i could create one showing 100 hot, young and fit 'liberal' college girls and then another hundred fat, dirty hillbillies.

i will say this though - i would not marry a religious nut.

and...

i wouldn't **** with your typical stereotype sjw, nor would i **** with whatever bitch is on the right end of the spectrum that's equal to her.
    Last edited by diamenz; 11-18-2019 at 11:09 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

I definitely want a feminine one. Who's choosing a masculine broad?

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    I definitely want a feminine one. Who's choosing a masculine broad?
    cue rrr3 joke

This is kind of a cope. I go to a very conservative uni. I went to NY and there are some f*cking baddies I swear. Conservative women are all blonde white and boring. F*ck one you f*cked them all.

What a misleading, delusional post.

The majority of the hot famous celebrity women are liberal.

You can easily make one where you only put ugly conservative women like Ann Coulter (probably the most famous conservative female yet she isn't listed ), Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Michelle Bachman etc and only put liberal women like Natalie Portman, Ana Kasparian, Scarlett Johansson etc. Same could be done for the men, put Karl Rove, Mitch McConnell and Trump as being representative of all right-wing dudes and put George Clooney, Ben Affleck and JFK as representative of all liberal dudes...highly selective and doesn't mean a thing

Bullshit list, your politics doesn't have anything to do with how blessed you are by genes.

Nice cherrypicking

I'd rather merry an Asian women with long legs and a very strong core.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    You can easily make one where you only put ugly conservative women like Ann Coulter (probably the most famous conservative female yet she isn't listed ), Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Michelle Bachman etc and only put liberal women like Natalie Portman, Ana Kasparian, Scarlett Johansson etc. Same could be done for the men, put Karl Rove, Mitch McConnell and Trump as being representative of all right-wing dudes and put George Clooney, Ben Affleck and JFK as representative of all liberal dudes...highly selective and doesn't mean a thing

Bullshit list, your politics doesn't have anything to do with how blessed you are by genes.

Actually self image (physical appearance for women, social standing for men) and politics are heavily correlated. Numerous studies have confirmed this.

Weaker men and less attractive women consistently favor spreading wealth more evenly and artificially, while stronger men and more attractive women favor a stricter meritocracy. Unsurprisingly both sides simply prefer the system that benefits themselves the most.

Celebrities are always outliers because they are public figures, and heavily dependent on popularity. Good looking millionaires who arent in the public eye typically arent voting left. Sure it happens, but it isnt typical.

The ISH'ers Champion!

So many Germans in the top part of the pic...

As for OP's question, feminine women that are liberal freaks in bed.

Fvck OP.