Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone else notice LeBron has been wearing John Stockton era shorts this season?

Past two games I realized James has been wearing John Stockton-cut shorts, shorter than everyone elses in the league.

Actually think this is the way the trend will go. Jerseys have gotten more fitted in the past 10 years from the baggy era. Next logical thing to go back to a better fit are the shorts. I always thought the baggy stuff just gets in the way and wouldn't last long in a professional sport. Don't think short shorts as in 80's and prior will ever come back but I like those early 90's fit shorts. Not too short and not too baggy.

Middle pic is the shorts he's been wearing this season

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone else notice LeBron has been wearing John Stockton era shorts this season?

That guy still in the league?

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I ball I want my shorts right on my knees while standing up. Defensive position, pretty close to what Bron has going there. Don't know how you can play with baggy shorts. Feels awkward running around and especially dribbling.

Default Re: Anyone else notice LeBron has been wearing John Stockton era shorts this season?

he said he wanted to be like MJ this season right?

He thinks wearing smaller shorts will make his small dick look bigger

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    He thinks wearing smaller shorts will make his small dick look bigger
    Speaking from experience

yes

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Of course I have noticed

yummy

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious

That guy still in the league?

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I ball I want my shorts right on my knees while standing up. Defensive position, pretty close to what Bron has going there. Don't know how you can play with baggy shorts. Feels awkward running around and especially dribbling.
    Mine are usually even a little higher than my knees, I agree on not being able to play in baggy shorts (or shirts/jerseys for that matter). Too much fabric just feels like a big drag parachute running down the floor

I'm on the right, I don't think I could wear shorts like the guy to my left

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I'm on the right, I don't think I could wear shorts like the guy to my left
    This one? Your shorts dont look that short to me

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s

#13 ... I suspect you're joking though and implying I should be on the bench

NBA Legend

Thick gon' thick.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    #13 ... I suspect you're joking though and implying I should be on the bench
    I dont think he was but def funny

Yea, Bron looks much more aesthetically pleasing with the new shorts.. YUMMY!

Also much more comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s

Is that spanoulis on the other end of the bench?

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

I'm a lifelong Pacers fan and I also follow the Cavaliers as well. I have to say I am not surprised that OP was the first person to notice how short LeBron James' shorts were.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Is that spanoulis on the other end of the bench?
    Last man on an American rec-league bench