Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: kobe bryants true yearly value estimate. via production/brand sales/tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69
    Oh really you didn't make any mention of how it ties to your thoughts of how he is being paid for on the court salary?
    Lol fakkit you got owned by kenneth....just shut up and admit the embarrassment. No need to save face. It's a rare distinction to be owned by him

but but.....

If you jump on a dude without protection you're asking to be raped....
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 10-28-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Default Re: kobe bryants true yearly value estimate. via production/brand sales/tickets

you can't just take all those revenue streams and attribute them to kobe. You need to look at the opportunity cost. Revenue w/ Kobe- Revenue W/O kobe=Kobe's value.

in terms of filling a basketball team with talent, his salary is going to make it tough

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    maybe its not kobe whos overpaid.. but the collection of stars who collude to win who are underpaid

i think what kobe makes is what a star with a big name should make under the current cba. its just that the average contender is paying most of their good players way less than market value... some of it due to their age or due to them taking pay cuts to ring chase like punk b*tches

how can the "average" contender pay less that market value. Market value is determined by how much players are paid. If players take less money than they can, it depresses market value. Market value is what the market is paying. The market is not just Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Where did you learn how to round numbers?

MJ - 28.7/5.8/3.5/1.7/0.5 with 2.5 TOV's on 46.5%
    Kobe - 27.3/5.6/6.0/1.4/0.3 with 3.7 TOV's on 46.3%

MJ made the All-Defensive First team, was the MVP, won a ring, and was the FMVP. Kobe was horrible defensively. Jordan was a better scorer, rebounder and defender.

'98 MJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> '13 Kobe.

You didn't know that about Griff? He tries to sneakily fudge his rounding (favorable for Kobe and unfavorably for whatever player he's comparing to Kobe) and hope no one bothers to fact check him. This isn't the first time he's been caught.

Lol@ this simpleton mac mac calling Kobe overpaid. In the real world the primary concern is the bottom line. Kobe is still a top 3 ticket I the world. That is all that matters. Only here would a guy that brings in 20 times more than his salary in revenue be the overpaid guy.

One of the worst financial analysis I have ever seen and I have seen some bad ones.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

meanwhilel lebron's shoe made 300million last year