Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: Just watched the Lakers Vs Pistons game, WHAT WAS KOBE THINKING

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    He commented that he was expecting them to foul him and send him to the line for 2 so he wanted to get the shot off before the foul came.
    didnt he watch the cp3 highlights? it doesnt work and you end up lookin silly

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copper
    didnt he watch the cp3 highlights? it doesnt work and you end up lookin silly
    Really? He could have waited for the Detroit players to foul him so he doesn't look "silly" and also take just 2 free throws which would have lead to a loss. Instead, he decided to give his team a chance to tie the game by attempting a three pointer. I don't see what the problem is here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhrer Hubbs
    Another great demonstration of how overrated Kobe Bryant is. Andrew Bynum with 30 points on 13-18 shooting and dominating the game, yet Kobe thinks he should be shooting 25+ times in the game. Andew Bynum is the best player on that team when he is playing healthy and Kobes ego is limiting the potential of that team.

He did hit a buzzer beater to send it to OT. At least he has the balls to take the shot. Unlike......

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    He did hit a buzzer beater to send it to OT. At least he has the balls to take the shot. Unlike......
    They don't wanna talk about that cuz all they're concerned about is how he shot 8 for 26. And I'm pretty sure that had he not only hit the buzzer beater to send the game to OT. But also hit the winning shot in OT, their sorry a**e* would still be sitting....bu....bu....bu....bu....he shot 8 for 26.

Pathetic

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Ruutu's Avatar

Who cares...Lakers lost...Kobe made wrong play...it wasnt his best night. Detroit played some good basketball we should praise Pistons for that win!

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    What was he thinking, 6 seconds left and he throws some wild shot off? didnt even take time to get set or anything? brain explosion.
    A couple of days ago on this page http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=254316

I wrote that I would love to see a compilation video of Kobe and Jordan game winning made and misses with like 4 seconds left. I said I don't care about the mades and misses, but do want to compare how they react when there's like 4 seconds left on the clock. Because I noticed that on certain situations Kobe just throws it up, almost as if too much adrenalin, while Jordan uses that time to somehow get open, like with a complete calmness. It's something that I find fascinating about Jordan.
    Last edited by jstern; 03-07-2012 at 08:23 AM.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Godbe didn't make the wrong play you morons. Just because it didn't go in, doesn't mean he made the wrong play. How can you question the mind of a God? You brainless farts can't comprehend the complexity of his advanced plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    he should of been feeding Bynum the ball before it got to where he had to take that 3, rather than taking 26 shots and only making 8.
    you clearly didnt watch the game, or at least the overtime

every possession in overtime after a missed three on their first possession and the desperation threes a the end, the lakers got the ball to kobe, ran a pick and roll, the pistons doubled, and he gave it up to the open man.

from this, he got two assists, another hockey assist (he gave it up to pau, who gave it to bynum, after bynum's man left him to cover pau, whose man left him to double kobe), and lastly, the detroit defense rotated well after doubling kobe, and left world peace wide open, to brick a three.

kobe played great on overtime, you couldnt have asked him to be more unselfish, or to do a better job feeding his teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruutu
    Who cares...Lakers lost...Kobe made wrong play...it wasnt his best night. Detroit played some good basketball we should praise Pistons for that win!

This

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

I equally dislike Kobe and Lebron, but I just find it amazing that when a guy makes the right pass he gets a week of shitstorm and when a guy makes a completely retarded shot people just say "at least he had the BALLS to try!"

im a superhero

where is all this media concern and talk about kobes late game failures?

i mean its been blatantly apparent this season, and hes missed more game winners than bron.

so why no talk? why still "kobe is the one i want taking the last shot"?

funny how media works and how brianwashed some of you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    I equally dislike Kobe and Lebron, but I just find it amazing that when a guy makes the right pass he gets a week of shitstorm and when a guy makes a completely retarded shot people just say "at least he had the BALLS to try!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    And the same guys that say that Kobe had the balls to shoot that shot would've blasted Lebron for missing the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    Lmao @ the deflection. Why is it so hard to admit that kobe ****ed up?