Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

can see the huge difference confidence, decision making, hustle and skill

this team is instantly 10 times better at free throws because howard and metta are gone

sacre knows how to play defense without going for wild blocks to take himself out of position

and he also already has more offensive moves than dwight ever had. he has a great jump shot

its time to cut blake, meeks, and hill.. go with the new formula

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

yeah let's take a game where they played withouth kobe, gasol and nash against the warriors trying out their new players very seriously,
    if Xavier Henry scores this many points in the regular season please bump this thread

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

Might make the playoffs!

lakers suck sorry man

To call this a knee-jerk reaction would be far too generous of me

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    can see the huge difference confidence, decision making, hustle and skill

this team is instantly 10 times better at free throws because howard and metta are gone

sacre knows how to play defense without going for wild blocks to take himself out of position

and he also already has more offensive moves than dwight ever had. he has a great jump shot

its time to cut blake, meeks, and hill.. go with the new formula
    Dude this is gonna be one of the worst defenses in the league in recent memory. No sugar-coating it.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    lakers suck sorry man
    You suck, NO?

Banned

it actually amazes me how much better at running point farmar is compared to steve blake

nick young is a 17-18ppg type player.

henry is our best 6th man. guy is very wise and poised

he likes to make decisions on offense. and has a nack for finding the right spots for put backs or catching it in the right area

kaman is solid

like this team..

it actually amazes me how much better at running point farmar is compared to steve blake

nick young is a 17-18ppg type player.

henry is our best 6th man. guy is very wise and poised for a rookie

he likes to make decisions on offense. and has a nack for finding the right spots for put backs or catching it in the right area

kaman is solid

like this team..

Young is more of a 6th man type. If he's scoring 17-18 a game they are in serious trouble!

Banned

henry is our best 6th man. guy is very wise and poised
    Nothing in that sentence is correct.

Lol... Every pre-season...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Young is more of a 6th man type. If he's scoring 17-18 a game they are in serious trouble!
    lmao wtf he's probably the 3rd best player on this team right now after kobe and gasol

hes arguably better than nash at this point in both their careers

nash wont be doing much this season. hes gonna play very limited minutes.

lmao wtf he's probably the 3rd best player on this team right now after kobe and gasol

hes arguably better than nash at this point in both their careers

nash wont be doing much this season. hes gonna play very limited minutes.
    Than they are in serious trouble. Gasol has been on the decline for years. Kobe coming off a serious injury.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

X-Man is awful, trust me. I watched him all of last year he was one of the worst players in the league.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
    X-Man is awful, trust me. I watched him all of last year he was one of the worst players in the league.

players play differently when theyre givin the right minutes, shots, team mates