Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: This is some bullshit NBA League Pass Trial

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    You know what sucks? Why even pay for league pass when other people get NBA games for free? I mean I can understand Pay-Per-View's because everyone has to pay for them. But it sucks paying for games when you know people in other cities that the team is from gets those games for free.
    Huh? You're paying to have access to a number of games. And correct me if I'm wrong but whenever the free League Pass started until now? i've always been able to catch replay of games I missed.

Lets look at your argument and disect how silly it is.

I get Sixers games. You have League Pass, but you're upset that I'm watching the Sixers for free YET you are paying to watch them. BUT what you dont let the world know is you can also change channels and watch other NBA games on at that time or others times I cant watch. After Sixers I'm done unless there are nationally televised games on TNT, espn. You? your night never ends. But you're still mad I watch Sixers games for free.

Also let me let you in on something. Sixers games arent free. You have to pay for cable. But not just any cable company. If you have DirecTv you dont get local Sixers games. Comcast? You do. So while you b!tch at paying for League pass, be mindful Sixers fans watching the Sixers arent getting games for "free" unless they come on a local channel because there is another scheduled event/game (flyers playing at home) on CSN.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Huh? You're paying to have access to a number of games. And correct me if I'm wrong but whenever the free League Pass started until now? i've always been able to catch replay of games I missed.

Lets look at your argument and disect how silly it is.

I get Sixers games. You have League Pass, but you're upset that I'm watching the Sixers for free YET you are paying to watch them. BUT what you dont let the world know is you can also change channels and watch other NBA games on at that time or others times I cant watch. After Sixers I'm done unless there are nationally televised games on TNT, espn. You? your night never ends. But you're still mad I watch Sixers games for free.

Also let me let you in on something. Sixers games arent free. You have to pay for cable. But not just any cable company. If you have DirecTv you dont get local Sixers games. Comcast? You do. So while you b!tch at paying for League pass, be mindful Sixers fans watching the Sixers arent getting games for "free" unless they come on a local channel because there is another scheduled event/game (flyers playing at home) on CSN.
    DirecTV doesn't carry CSN Philly? Typical Comcast-Satellite network TV battle if so.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    You know what sucks? Why even pay for league pass when other people get NBA games for free? I mean I can understand Pay-Per-View's because everyone has to pay for them. But it sucks paying for games when you know people in other cities that the team is from gets those games for free.
    OMG NOT AGAIN!!!!

you cant be this naive. why on earth would anyone complain about this?

NBA lottery pick

I have a question. I'm not the best at finding streams to watch games on and knowing what all downloaded software is needed for certain websites.

But is there any website with decent streams that will broadcast most of the T'wolves games?

Trying to decide whether to get the NBA League Pass again. If there isn't anywhere decent to watch the T'wolves games online, then I'll get it again. But I keep seeing people talking about watching it online or on a stream.