Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Default Re: My honest opinion on Stephen A, Donald S and J Collins

White straight males are roughly 30% of the US population, and own something like 90% of its wealth.

I should care about your "plight" because?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    White straight males are roughly 30% of the US population, and own something like 90% of its wealth.

I should care about your "plight" because?
    man you're refering to like 1% of those 30%

yeah ok i wouldn't mind so much having no freedom of speech and being labled if i had billions too.. but i and many others like me are no better off than anyone else.

NBA All-star

it would be a good time for you to smarten up and make friends with women/blacks/homosexuals now wouldn't it.

Banned

OP does you have any black friends?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    man you're refering to like 1% of those 30%

yeah ok i wouldn't mind so much having no freedom of speech and being labled if i had billions too.. but i and many others like me are no better off than anyone else.
    So number one = lesbian obese black female?

OP reminds me of this picture:

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    You don't need first take...all you need is youtube and a webcam.

The world awaits.

do not disappoint us Griff.. do it. Put your real life voice, face and name behind that opinion

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    OP does you have any black friends?
    yeah around 5 out of 20 of my good friends im around most are black

1 of them is gay. and 5 are women

and would it matter if i didnt have any black friends? or female friends not involved in sexual activity or didnt have a gay friend. then what? should i feel bad? why?

should i feel sorry for people and go out of my way to give them special treatment and cut out a few white people from social gatherings to make room for other types of people? is that mandatory or else i should be labled?

exactly my point

you would never think such things if it was an entire group of females or an entire group of blacks or an entire group of gay people... then everythings fine and dandy hmmmmmmmm

typical

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    OP reminds me of this picture:

and you remind me of some dude from the stone age. man i don't care about the past. i wasnt around for slavery or civil rights movements. i wasnt around for the feminist movement. i wasnt around for the first people coming out of the closet

i don't care man. honestly... today we live in the most acceptence/caring/social/mixing generation in human history... we've made more progress in the last 50 years than humans made in 100,000 years before that combined

give us a bit of credit. let us stop feeling like pieces of sh*t for being born a certain way

isnt all these movements about equality. well i dont see equality in the sterling situation. i dont see equality in the stephen A situation.

Banned

I agree with everything from the OP.

Local High School Star

I reported this but posts like this limit my ability to interact on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    isnt all these movements about equality. well i dont see equality in the sterling situation. i dont see equality in the stephen A situation.
    Two very public corporations took action on their members/employees? Where does the word "equality" even come into the equation?

Two companies saw potential hits on their bottom lines, and took action. Don't like it? Talk to their CEO's or Boards of Directors.

I always LOL whenever I see a white person wasting their life complaining every single day about how great the African Americans have it. It's every day on the internet, the bitching and complaining. Just live your life and stop being so angry. And it's typically only poor whites, because they're very self conscious about having a lesser income than the average black.

These white, which are some not the entire white race, they truly have that stereotypical black person personality of always complaining about the man keeping a brother down. It's a personality that I saw a lot in some blacks, but omg, when I started reading comments on the intern like around 2007, it turned out that so many, many bitter whites fit that personality perfectly.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Damn I wanna live where you like where blacks have more power and are more free than whites! Just to try it out for a bit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    Damn I wanna live where you like where blacks have more power and are more free than whites! Just to try it out for a bit.

larry johnson ( a member of the knicks ) said during the whole sterling mess "i dont think whites should be in our league. black people should have their own league"

not a peep was heard in retaliation

black people are protected. only people they can't take advantage of are females... then you end up suspended for a week

a few protestors took down a multi billion dollar business owner for having a private opinion

thats power