Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Griner Is A Lesbian: Will it be a problem?

Nope, hes straight, he likes women just like most of we men do.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

"she" sounds just like barry white or issac hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Bugz
    Honest question, do you guys think you can handle Griner in a fight? To death?

But most importantly, who wins Griner or a silverback gorilla?
    This is unrelated but she scares me

Serious playground baller Gabuyaux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    LMAO, I just noticed that Griner has a dude's voice... I mean WTF - is she/he a transsexual? What's the story here?
    She's 6'8", that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    emphasis on the diggins...

It sucks that WNBA players can be gay and it's like OBVIOUSLY, but NBA guys can't be gay. Personally, it's obvious that a lot of guys in the NBA are gay. Some are even close to flaming.

-Smak
    I hate when people say this about the NBA/NFL/whatever when it is completely unfounded. Who exactly? Name them, because I think it'd be pretty easy to prove otherwise on many accounts and your assumptions would be based on shallow factors. There may be a few, but there are absolutely no flaming homos blatantly fvcking dudes in the NBA. Deal with it progreessives, it is not common in professional sports in any sense. Nothing against gay people, I just find it dumb when people say this

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    I hate when people say this about the NBA/NFL/whatever when it is completely unfounded. Who exactly? Name them, because I think it'd be pretty easy to prove otherwise on many accounts and your assumptions would be based on shallow factors. There may be a few, but there are absolutely no flaming homos blatantly fvcking dudes in the NBA. Deal with it progreessives, it is not common in professional sports in any sense. Nothing against gay people, I just find it dumb when people say this
    Would it destroy your world if there were let's say 10 to 20 gay guys right now in the NFL/NBA? And why just those 2 leagues?

And. Being gay doesn't mean acting all flamboyant and effeminate. I knew a gay guy from HS who was uber masculine and was very homophobic. LOL it turned out he was gay this whole time. He was in the closet .

This brings it to another issue. Tim Hard away was rumored to be gay at one point and so was his other name's sake Anfernee.

Point is what does a gay act like or look like? You could ask that question about a homocidal maniac or pedophile or mail carrier or bus driver or accountant.

And hiding your sexuality can be done. john Amaechi did it well enough. Though his teammates suspected him.

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    Would it destroy your world if there were let's say 10 to 20 gay guys right now in the NFL/NBA? And why just those 2 leagues?

And. Being gay doesn't mean acting all flamboyant and effeminate. I knew a gay guy from HS who was uber masculine and was very homophobic. LOL it turned out he was gay this whole time. He was in the closet .

This brings it to another issue. Tim Hard away was rumored to be gay at one point and so was his other name's sake Anfernee.

Point is what does a gay act like or look like? You could ask that question about a homocidal maniac or pedophile or mail carrier or bus driver or accountant.

And hiding your sexuality can be done. john Amaechi did it well enough. Though his teammates suspected him.
    Nah I wouldn't even care honestly, homos don't bother me as long as they don't touch me. Why those two leagues? They're the only 2 where I see people always trying to say there are many gay people in these leagues, as if it is obvious and an indisputable fact when it has literally no basis. Guys like this talk like there is a gay guy on every team which I feel is simply untrue and a huge exaggeration. Got nothing to do with the content really, more of just a beef with misinformation.

I know Barkley in particular loves to look progressive by sayin how there were a lot of gays in the NBA, but I just don't see any hard evidence, leading me to believe all these stories are just meant to push the modern pro-gay agenda. If there are so many gay former players, why has only 1 come out? They are no longer in the spotlight and would be accepted by the public and touted as a hero. It wouldn't be bad like it would 40 years ago, they'd be celebrated. Idk I just really don't see it being as common as some people suggest it is

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

Being accepting of homosexuality is hardly a progressive thing. It has been apart of different cultures for thousands of years. Puritanical ideas are actually younger by comparison. All that matters to me is that I have absolutely no qualms about sexual preference. For god sakes homosexuality is a blessing upon humanity. We are growing at an exponential rate and consuming resources at an equally alarming rate. And your telling me there are people out there who don't create more children that our planet is already having trouble sustaining? And better yet, they want to adopt the children that are flooding the foster care system?? Thank you good sirs and ladies of the homosexual community.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

[QUOTE=tomtucker]she don

Local High School Star

Hope shes fine with MWP and Dwight howard elbows to the chest and face in a match or Lebron running her down like a rag doll. Hope she keeps her confidence up after that okay.

A dude liking chicks isn't a lesbian

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    You don't need a strap-on when you got a ten inch clit!