Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: JR Smith's Sister and Girlfriend are Choking Everybody Now

You guys don't get it.....as soon as they get back they'll get their own reality show........T.V LOVES stupid, ignorant and classless.
    Jersey Shore, Kardashians.....etc..

I graduated from middle school with JR's girl...it's so weird to see her with so many tats now. She had no tats and long hair back then. She went Hollywood like a muthaf*cka tho. She deleted me from the Facebook when she started blowing up

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    I'm ashamed to say I come from the same place as these people.

****ing sad part is that they're from ****ing Freehold, NJ..one of the more affluent parts of New Jersey. They're not from the "hood" at all. Even if they were from Freehold Borough, which is not as rich, it's still a pretty nice area with low crime rates. They're ****ing pretenders.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    I graduated from middle school with JR's girl...it's so weird to see her with so many tats now. She had no tats and long hair back then. She went Hollywood like a muthaf*cka tho. She deleted me from the Facebook when she started blowing up
    Was she loose?

National High School Star

The girlfriend...the Britanie Girard chick...actually has a really nice body. She just didn't know where the line between a hot girl with tattoos and a member of the Sonora cartel is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime
    The girlfriend...the Britanie Girard chick...actually has a really nice body. She just didn't know where the line between a hot girl with tattoos and a member of the Sonora cartel is.
    Sad part is, in the pic with all the foolishness, she looks beautiful. Don't know why in the hell she ruined her body like that....if it was cause of JR, she needs to go kill herself.

Certified ISHiot.

I don't know how you guys are able to come to the conclusion that JR's girlfriend would look good without the tattoos. I look at her and see nothing but the ink. Can't even tell if she's good looking or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Was she loose?
    Nah. She was nothing like she is now. Total opposite. She was just a cute chick that played basketball.

I could have got that, but I was young and didn't know how to approach. She had a crush on me and I had a crush on her, but what it never amounted to anything because I was 13 and I didn't really get smooth with chicks till I was like 15

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    I don't know how you guys are able to come to the conclusion that JR's girlfriend would look good without the tattoos. I look at her and see nothing but the ink. Can't even tell if she's good looking or not.
    She used to be sexy. She still has a cute face. She started doing piercings at a tat shop and started getting tats for fun...and went crazy

Her sister is the one though...her sister is sexy as f*ck

I don't get picked last at the park anymore yanix's Avatar

you can take ******* out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of ******

She used to be sexy. She still has a cute face. She started doing piercings at a tat shop and started getting tats for fun...and went crazy
    It's funny when that happens. I know a girl like that, too. Super hot when we were in college, then over the course of a year she got a blue mohawk, a whole bunch of tattoos, and just basically ruined herself.

I mean, I'm Jewish so I have some serious issues with tattoos in general, but I can kinda understand one or two small ones. But massive sleeves and whatnot? It's like having to wear an item of clothing the rest of your life. My likes change, how the hell could I be sure I won't think that an awesome tattoo now is lame 10 years from now.

Hell, if you asked me at 18 to pick one pair of shoes to wear the rest of my life, I would've picked these.

10 years later, I still have them and occasionally bust them out to play ball, but I'm not going to walk into any job interviews wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime
    It's funny when that happens. I know a girl like that, too. Super hot when we were in college, then over the course of a year she got a blue mohawk, a whole bunch of tattoos, and just basically ruined herself.

I mean, I'm Jewish so I have some serious issues with tattoos in general, but I can kinda understand one or two small ones. But massive sleeves and whatnot? It's like having to wear an item of clothing the rest of your life. My likes change, how the hell could I be sure I won't think that an awesome tattoo now is lame 10 years from now.

Hell, if you asked me at 18 to pick one pair of shoes to wear the rest of my life, I would've picked these.

10 years later, I still have them and occasionally bust them out to play ball, but I'm not going to walk into any job interviews wearing them.
    She definitely ruined her look.

LOL yea outlook on life changes a lot. I bet since getting those tats her outlook has changed. Probably regret haha

Banned

Black people

Local High School Star

Those tattoos are horrible.

LOL yea outlook on life changes a lot. I bet since getting those tats her outlook has changed. Probably regret haha
    I've often wondered how many really remorseful dudes with LeBron tattoos there are right now in Cleveland.