Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default What a career!!.. But Lebron must do it all AGAIN to match MJ's playoff resume

Lebron has [COLOR="DarkRed"]half[/COLOR] the FMVP's and [COLOR="DarkRed"]half[/COLOR] the rings - he needs to redo his entire career AGAIN to match Jordan's playoff accomplishments.

What a time!!!

I rule the local playground

Default Re: What a career!!.. But Lebron must do it all AGAIN to match MJ's playoff resume

Yep. Curry losing was great for the top 1 family. The ship had already sailed on Lebron becoming the GOAT and it just did on Curry.

Default Re: What a career!!.. But Lebron must do it all AGAIN to match MJ's playoff resume

Water is wet.

Jordan is my favorite player of all time. And I think you've provided some decent insight at times.

However, please f*ck off. No, Lebron isn't better than Jordan. However, he's a hell of a player and I think he's earned top 5 status. You've posted a lot of vitriol about him, undoubtedly because you don't like him being compared to MJ but he achieved one of the greatest feats in NBA history last night and attempting to detract from it just makes you look as stupid as rabid Kobe fans and other assorted loons.

3ball's posts have greatly decreased in quality now. It should say something that Lebron winning a ring makes half of his material wrong now . The shit about Lebron decreasing his teammate's stats now for example is laughable because Kyrie has only gotten better since Lebron arrived and scored 27ppg in the Finals.

Jordan has about half of Russel playoff resume.

This one ring was better than half of Jordan's rings combined. suck a dick op

1 for da land = 4 of MJ's expansion era rings

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    Jordan is my favorite player of all time. And I think you've provided some decent insight at times.

However, please f*ck off. No, Lebron isn't better than Jordan. However, he's a hell of a player and I think he's earned top 5 status. You've posted a lot of vitriol about him, undoubtedly because you don't like him being compared to MJ but he achieved one of the greatest feats in NBA history last night and attempting to detract from it just makes you look as stupid as rabid Kobe fans and other assorted loons.
    You're right he's not. No need to be salty.

This should be copied and pasted in every LeBron thread 3ball makes

just took a dump on OP

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    1 for da land = 4 of MJ's expansion era rings
    This. MJ 6 rings in the 90s after failing in the competitive era of the 80s... its like thinking wilt would average 50 ppg in today's era.

Different eras bro, MJ was 20 years ago, time to move on with your life.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT

It should say something that Lebron winning a ring makes half of his material wrong now .
    It hasn't changed a thing - what is inaccurate or wrong in the post below?

In the playoffs and Finals, Jordan scored far more than Lebron on better efficiency (ts, fg, ortg), while only getting 1 less assist.

Would Lebron have the tiny assist edge if he was required to lead his team in scoring for every playoff series of his career by an average of [COLOR="Navy"]15.4 ppg[/COLOR] like Jordan did?... Obviously not - Lebron has many series where he wasn't the team's leading scorer (even an entire playoff run).. The reality is that NO all-time great led his team in scoring for every playoff series of their career, let alone by 15 ppg like Jordan (let that sink in).

Specifically, Jordan scored 5.5 more ppg with better efficiency, which is more valuable, requires more energy, and controls the game better than Lebron's 2.5 defensive rebound edge and 1.0 assist edge.. There's never been a #1 option that scored 5-6 more points on better efficiency that wasn't considered the FAR better player..

Btw, in addition to Jordan's goat scoring load, he also led his team in passing, just like Lebron - Jordan led the Bulls in assist percentage [COLOR="Navy"]for both 3-peats[/COLOR], so he assisted on the highest proportion of teammate field goals.. Ultimately, Jordan's goat scoring load, team-leading passing, and best-ever defense at his position is the goat performance and biggest load ever carried.

And not a single thing needs to be changed in the other threads, such as the thread titled Top 7 reasons MJ > Lebron in case CLE wins and media overrates Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    It hasn't changed a thing - what is inaccurate or wrong in the post below?

In the playoffs and Finals, Jordan scored far more than Lebron on better efficiency (ts, fg, ortg), while only getting 1 less assist.

But would Lebron have the tiny assist edge if he was required to lead his team in scoring for every playoff series of his career by an average of [COLOR="Navy"]15.4 ppg[/COLOR] like Jordan did?... Obviously not - Lebron has many series where he wasn't the team's leading scorer (even an entire playoff run).. The reality is that NO all-time great led his team in scoring for every playoff series of their career, let alone by 15 ppg like Jordan (let that sink in).

Specifically, Jordan scored 5.5 more ppg with better efficiency, which is more valuable, requires more energy, and controls the game better than Lebron's 2.5 defensive rebound edge and 1.0 assist edge.. There's never been a #1 option that scored 5-6 more points on better efficiency that wasn't considered the FAR better player..

Btw, in addition to Jordan's goat scoring load, he also led his team in passing, just like Lebron - Jordan led the Bulls in assist percentage [COLOR="Navy"]for both 3-peats[/COLOR], so he assisted on the highest proportion of teammate field goals.. Ultimately, Jordan's goat scoring load, team-leading passing, and best-ever defense at his position is the goat performance and biggest load ever carried.

And not a single thing needs to be changed in the other threads, such as the thread titled Top 7 reasons MJ > Lebron in case CLE wins and media overrates Lebron
    yea I don't mean these types of posts highlight MJ's scoring dominance. I mean your older posts about Lebron hurting the scoring numbers of his teammates. Also the suboptimal style stuff can out the window too.