Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Fresh Kid's 2ND Knicks Gamethread: MIA AT NY 8:00 PM EST 1/9/14* THU

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT
    Most retardedly biased GT of all time.
    poster says LeGOAT I cant even argue

Default Re: Fresh Kid's 2ND Knicks Gamethread: MIA AT NY 8:00 PM EST 1/9/14* THU

Is a mod going to close the duplicate at some point? If not, why not post three more threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    or 3 pt loss due to some JR smith dumb shit
    ah man J.R better be on his shit tonite I hope he unties somebodys sneakers again tho

If you are going to make a game thread, make it neutral. Nobody wants to see the first post being pro-Knicks and calling Miami the Cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Is a mod going to close the duplicate at some point? If not, why not post three more threads.
    this is not a duplicate, yours says knicks and nets vs heat and mine doesnt, big difference man

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    If you are going to make a game thread, make it neutral. Nobody wants to see the first post being pro-Knicks and calling Miami the Cheat.
    My bad bro, but hey man your team just dont deserve real glory like that from me, especially with tha bandwagon heat/cheat fans lurking and lebron stans, Im sorry real heat fan

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Yea we dont need two of these. First posted stays. First come first served should probably be the silver rule.