Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Default Re: Bynum caught on vid ripping Kobe in parking lot: "He's washed up. Can we trade him?"

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    bumpers
    it AINT that good of a thread

Default Re: Bynum caught on vid ripping Kobe in parking lot: "He's washed up. Can we trade him?"

Don't have the vid up yet but trust me, it was just caught on tape by my friends friend who sent it to him and he sent it to me.

Bynum's getting in his car and some dudes with a camera go up and ask him what happened.

"We got trust issues like I said," he states. "Kobe wanna shoot all the time, he been tryin to be Michael Jordan his whole career and make everything the Lakers do all about Kobe. He aint no team mate. He rather take a contested fadeaway three than pass to someone wide open right under the basket. He aint wanna win if it aint gonna be about Kobe bein the hero. He aint even been a top 10 player since like 08 but he still act like he's top gun. He won't pass. He just shoot but he aint even shoot good.

"Mitch should trade him, I mean I don't wanna make demands and say "me or him" but come on.... yall see it. He's chuckin and makin no impact and nobody on the team wants to play wit him. I hope they trade him. He's washed up. "
    You do realize that this is going to stick with you, right? If this is made up (which it most likely is), people aren't going to forget that you made up a story to sound cool and in the know.

What OP says Bynum does in the parking lot: Talks shit about Kobe.

What Andrew Bynum really does in the parking lot: Who ****ing knows, definitely not the OP.

Actual Video of the moment the OP was born...

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    OP is more obsessed with Kobe than his actual stans.
    ^^^^^

In a big trade like this, someone always has to get butt raped.....and it's these guys:

Minnesota:

Receive: Pau Gasol & future considerations from the Lakers.
    Trade: Love, 2nd overall pick, Flynn, Pekovic & Webster

That's kind of ambiguous.

Why would Minny trade two young premiere talents for an older Gasol? Why? And losing Flynn and Pekovic in the process as well.

Yeouch.

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

I think every message board should have a no tolerance rule where if you post a blatant lie, with a hidden agenda, with no evidence to back it up , YOU SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY IP BANNED.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieNourmous
    Actual Video of the moment the OP was born...

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

and now, back to reality.

Lebron just lost his second finals. Scored 10 points per game than his regular season average, and still has not scored more than 25 points in a single finals game. Oh, and his 4th quarter ppg, lol, heres the range, 0-3.

Decent college freshman

so does your hood accent tho
    his hood accent? Re-read your Bynum impersonation!