Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Biased Troll

Default Bynum caught on vid ripping Kobe in parking lot: "He's washed up. Can we trade him?"

Don't have the vid up yet but trust me, it was just caught on tape by my friends friend who sent it to him and he sent it to me.

Bynum's getting in his car and some dudes with a camera go up and ask him what happened.

"We got trust issues like I said," he states. "Kobe wanna shoot all the time, he been tryin to be Michael Jordan his whole career and make everything the Lakers do all about Kobe. He aint no team mate. He rather take a contested fadeaway three than pass to someone wide open right under the basket. He aint wanna win if it aint gonna be about Kobe bein the hero. He aint even been a top 10 player since like 08 but he still act like he's top gun. He won't pass. He just shoot but he aint even shoot good.

"Mitch should trade him, I mean I don't wanna make demands and say "me or him" but come on.... yall see it. He's chuckin and makin no impact and nobody on the team wants to play wit him. I hope they trade him. He's washed up. "

Local High School Star

Default Re: Bynum caught on vid ripping Kobe in parking lot: "He's washed up. Can we trade him?"

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    Don't have the vid up yet but trust me, a buddy of mine shot it and sent me a copy.

Bynum's getting in his car and some dudes with a camera go up and ask him what happened.

"We got trust issues like I said," he states. "Kobe wanna shoot all the time, he been tryin to be Michael Jordan his whole career and make everything the Lakers do all about Kobe. He aint no team mate. He rather take a contested fadeaway three than pass to someone wide open right under the basket. He aint wanna win if it aint gonna be about Kobe bein the hero. He aint even been a top 10 player since like 08 but he still act like he's top gun. He won't pass. He just shoot but he aint even shoot good.

"Mitch should trade him, I mean I don't wanna make demands and say "me or him" but come on.... yall see it. He's chuckin and makin no impact and nobody on the team wants to play wit him. I hope they trade him."

shit sounds fake homie

Default Re: Bynum caught on vid ripping Kobe in parking lot: "He's washed up. Can we trade him?"

Don't have the vid up yet but trust me, it was just caught on tape by my friends friend who sent it to him and he sent it to me.

"Mitch should trade him, I mean I don't wanna make demands and say "me or him" but come on.... yall see it. He's chuckin and makin no impact and nobody on the team wants to play wit him. I hope they trade him. He's washed up. "
    i stopped playing make believe when i was like 4...ur 25 right now

Serious playground baller strike first's Avatar

You tried a little too hard

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

FAIL....

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by whoartthou
    shit sounds fake homie

so does your hood accent tho

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by strike first
    You tried a little too hard
    THIS

Local High School Star

Hey

Cool story bro

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

so does your hood accent tho
    It's text.

Bynum doesn't even know half those words

Banned

It was all a dream Notorious D.M.C's Avatar

Local High School Star ChrisConley's Avatar

Could have been funny if you had Bynum say "Ship his a$$ out", ask for 38 year old JKidd, and say he'd rather play for Neptune :)

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Yeah, no one is believing your ass until you got proper proof.

Local High School Star

this thread is a bigger fail than your movie career.