Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #76
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: as a Bulls fan, im more worried about OKC than the HEAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
since some of you low IQ basketball fans think my claim is outlandish here are some stats

OKC vs ind and chi

3-0

MIA vs ind and chi
1-3

MIA vs. chi in 2010 2011
0-3. You remember how little that ****ing mattered?
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #77
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
They are 28th in points per game, and this is assuming Rose is healthy. I've seen too many Bull games this year where they look dreadful on offense. Even with a healthy Rose, I don't see them beating Miami 4 times in a series. They are still a good team, but not on Miami's level this year. They can keep games close because they play great defense, but the offense is not good enough while Miami is elite on both sides.

I'm not saying we're going to beat Miami. If we play them and we have an even 80% Rose then it's going to be the most competitive series Miami plays in. The current ranks we have offensively might as well be thrown out the window because when we get him back it will be a completely new and rejuvenated squad. Don't forget Hinrich has missed a ton of games too and he is the facilitator on offense with Noah. Nate Rob is not that guy. But he can be our JJ Barea/Stevenson type.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #78
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
I'm not saying we're going to beat Miami. If we play them and we have an even 80% Rose then it's going to be the most competitive series Miami plays in. The current ranks we have offensively might as well be thrown out the window because when we get him back it will be a completely new and rejuvenated squad. Don't forget Hinrich has missed a ton of games too and he is the facilitator on offense with Noah. Nate Rob is not that guy. But he can be our JJ Barea/Stevenson type.

Ok I understand. I think Chicago will be tough don't get me wrong. I just don't see why Bull fans are looking past the Heat. That doesn't make sense to me.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #79
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Ok I understand. I think Chicago will be tough don't get me wrong. I just don't see why Bull fans are looking past the Heat. That doesn't make sense to me.

In all honesty, who besides the OP, as far as Bulls fans on this board have you seen make that claim?
Old 03-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #80
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
In all honesty, who besides the OP, as far as Bulls fans on this board have you seen make that claim?

Well tikay0, but he spends most of the time trashing the Heat anyways. Heat fans get made to look like fools by the bandwagon fans as well so I can understand.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #81
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
Well tikay0, but he spends most of the time trashing the Heat anyways. Heat fans get made to look like fools by the bandwagon fans as well so I can understand.

Agreed hahaha.

At some point, you know who to reply to and who is not worth conversating with.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #82
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is a pretty well-respected posterTheMan is a pretty well-respected posterTheMan is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm just looking at it as an impartial fan, I love the Bulls and would love nothing more than to win a championship. If the Heat didn't have easily the best player in the league right now, I could see us beating Miami. I just can't see this Bulls team even with a healthy Rose beating Miami, we don't score enough and we have no answer for LBJ, Deng? LOL

It sucks but it is what it is.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #83
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Wait...the Bulls are a threat to anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgLMI784M4E
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #84
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Why would Bulls look past Heat they probably won't even win 1st round series ?
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #85
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Michael_Wilbon has not been impressing people

As a realist...you're a moron and your team will not get past the second round at best.
Michael_Wilbon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: