Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default We gonna sit here and act like Marcus Smart isn't the steal of this draft?

IMO, Smart will be the best PG in the world in 2-3 years. Elite size for a PG. Elite rebounding skills for a PG. Elite defensively. Elite ball handler. He is going to bully nearly every player at his position, in the post and on dribble drives. He's already saying he wants a crack at guarding Bron.

Do NOT be surprised if he ends up being the best player in this draft.

FRANCHISE CHANGER.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: We gonna sit here and act like Marcus Smart isn't the steal of this draft?

we gonna sit here and act like u only like him because you both have pizza faces?

Default Re: We gonna sit here and act like Marcus Smart isn't the steal of this draft?

Kyle Anderson is the steal of the draft. Everyone f'ed up.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

wtf? Your pozz turned from green to red in like an hour

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    wtf? Your pozz turned from green to red in like an hour
    I prefer being in the red.

Being in the green makes you look weak and politically correct.

I stand on my own.

This is not happening though. And if Rondo stays he will play at the 2 diminishing his advantages as a PG.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    IMO, Smart will be the best PG in the world in 2-3 years. Elite size for a PG. Elite rebounding skills for a PG. Elite defensively. Elite ball handler. He is going to bully nearly every player at his position, in the post and on dribble drives. He's already saying he wants a crack at guarding Bron.

Do NOT be surprised if he ends up being the best player in this draft.

FRANCHISE CHANGER.
    Def is not tall. def is not an elite ball handler. Not a good shooter and not a good passer. Excellent defender. He's not going to bully people in the NBA the way he could in college.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Excited to have him. I'd say he has Dwayne Wade potential. Ainge has to make a move because I'm afraid that Rondo, Smart, Young, Green, Sullinger, Bradley, and Olynyk is a playoff core in the East. Have to dump Green and Rondo. Not to mention Wallace and Bass.

He's Wade with better bball IQ and not an idiot off the court

i also called it. Was watching with ma home dawgs and full out said this.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    Excited to have him. I'd say he has Dwayne Wade potential. Ainge has to make a move because I'm afraid that Rondo, Smart, Young, Green, Sullinger, Bradley, and Olynyk is a playoff core in the East. Have to dump Green and Rondo. Not to mention Wallace and Bass.
    I don't see Wade at all. He's nowhere near as athletic as Wade and that's what makes Wade good. He's not that fast and he's not a great leaper. He's undersized but makes up for it with his wingspan and he's a super defender. He's not a great scorer. He's nothing like Wade.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I prefer being in the red.

Being in the green makes you look weak and politically correct.

I stand on my own.
    Even Droid is in the green. You just suck at posting

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    I don't see Wade at all. He's nowhere near as athletic as Wade and that's what makes Wade good. He's not that fast and he's not a great leaper. He's undersized but makes up for it with his wingspan and he's a super defender. He's not a great scorer. He's nothing like Wade.
    Should have said production wise. Smart will be a better shooter and defender, but not the athlete Wade was coming into the league. I think prime Smart is a 20/5/5 guy on 45/35/80 shooting. So basically a big 3 era Wade minus the knee problems. I think James Young has more potential, at least offensively. Very excited to have them as the 1/2 or 2/3 of the future.

Wish Ainge could have pulled something with Rondo/Green for the 8th pick and other assets. Vonleh is the best PF in this draft class and it would be great to see a "Big 3" of Smart/Young/Vonleh.

Banned

I can't wait to see Smart in the green

We made a great pick with Young at 17 also, great work Danny. The only thing is, its gonna be tough to part with Rondo.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    Should have said production wise. Smart will be a better shooter and defender, but not the athlete Wade was coming into the league. I think prime Smart is a 20/5/5 guy on 45/35/80 shooting. So basically a big 3 era Wade minus the knee problems. I think James Young has more potential, at least offensively. Very excited to have them as the 1/2 or 2/3 of the future.

Wish Ainge could have pulled something with Rondo/Green for the 8th pick and other assets. Vonleh is the best PF in this draft class and it would be great to see a "Big 3" of Smart/Young/Vonleh.
    I def do not see that out of him. He's a poor shooter now and not a good passer. But hey, I'd be happy if he became that good but I don't see it. Great defender though. I think that he's going to have trouble scoring in the NBA and he's not a very good passer. I can't see him becoming a good shooter.