Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Chris Paul Conference Finals Watch - A Crowning Achievement to a Remarkable Career

these ****ing jinx threads are annoying...we get it u want the clippers to lose...no one gives a ****

Default Re: Chris Paul Conference Finals Watch - A Crowning Achievement to a Remarkable Career

This thread is great satire and especially entertaining considering the choke job last night.

Swap Tony Parker and CP3 for their careers....CP3 has 4 rings and Tony parker has 4 playoff appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Swap Tony Parker and CP3 for their careers....CP3 has 4 rings and Tony parker has 4 playoff appearances.

maybe, if he didnt choke

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

So what you're saying is the Spurs wouldn't be any better if they had Chris Paul? I agree.

You don' derped, bruh ...

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake

I can't believe they lost that game. But I was happy to see them collapse. I still have a chance to win $3500.

we have to see.....

All of us CP3 fans are still on the watch for this remarkable accomplishment. Truly an honor watching a legend like this on the brink of a career-defining accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    All of us CP3 fans are still on the watch for this remarkable accomplishment. Truly an honor watching a legend like this on the brink of a career-defining accomplishment.
    You are the new Konex man.

Cp3 will be forever known as carreer loser

Local High School Star

I rule the local playground

Spurs fan jinxing the Clips from beyond the grave

Folks, I will bump this thread next year. This should not be a blemish on the immaculate resume of CP3. Some players never make the second round of the playoffs their whole career. Not good players, but some players. I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I know there are players who have never even MADE the second round of the playoffs. So think about that. Chris Paul has a better resume than all of those players.

wow