Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Default Someone direct me to the nearest bookie... gonna put $100 down on the lakers tonight!

...goodbye $100

but if i did win, how much pay out should i expect. i have no idea how that shit works.

College superstar

Default Re: Someone direct me to the nearest bookie... gonna put $100 down on the lakers tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss
    ...goodbye $100

but if i did win, how much pay out should i expect. i have no idea how that shit works.
    On REALLLlllllllyyyyy long shots a lot of places won't even take action. The one place I saw that was taking action had the Lakers +2925. So if you bet $1 you would win $29.25 if the Lakers won.

The Warriors are -4350 so you would need to bet $43.50 to win $1 if they won. I've never seen an NBA line like this before.

Default Re: Someone direct me to the nearest bookie... gonna put $100 down on the lakers tonight!

The Lakers odds are at 11, meaning you win 11 thousand 1 hundred... you simply multiply the odds x what money you put on it..

at least thats the European, simple and normal way.. I never really tried to understand that weird 6/22 or +27 or whatever shit the way they write those odds down in Merrica

Good High School Starter

Might as well just donate that to charity if you want throw away money.

Banned

people said the same thing about betting on Holly Holm. The Lakers are the Holly Holm of the NBA

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    people said the same thing about betting on Holly Holm. The Lakers are the Holly Holm of the NBA
    Holly Holm wasn't 2-11.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15
    Holly Holm wasn't 2-11.

Holly Holm wasn't 2-11.

Holly Holm wasn't 2-11.
    She is ugly though, and lakers are looking pretty ugly this year.

Do it op, dont be a puss

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Holm was a 1:9 underdog.

The Lakers are 1:29.25 underdogs.

Therefore,

Lakers winning tonight would be >3X bigger an upset than Holm beating Rousey,

Or

Holm is 3X better than the Lakers.