Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default to me the only way Lebron can prove himself superior to Kobe is if

he voluntarily submits himself to a surgery that tears his achilles than surgically reconstructs it, then he sits out till he's 37 and comes back and replicate what Kobe is able to do this season

Put up or shut up

Banned

Default Re: to me the only way Lebron can prove himself superior to Kobe is if

No one cares.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

I could saw Lebrons legs off and he would still be able to be a turnstile on defence and cancer on offence

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    I could saw Lebrons legs off and he would still be able to be a turnstile on defence and cancer on offence
    No he wouldn't

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Kobe's far superior from mid-range and in the post, even when you include the last three seasons and you don't include Bran's eventual decline; it will get even worse for Bran.

Kobe's 5/7.

Kobe's better and there is no argument any longer.

I admit that would be even more retarded that Kobe's shot selection.

Decent playground baller LikeMike's Avatar

What does it matter? They both required teammates who were as good as them or better to win.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Kobe's far superior from mid-range and in the post, even when you include the last three seasons and you don't include Bran's eventual decline; it will get even worse for Bran.

Kobe's 5/7.

Kobe's better and there is no argument any longer.
    What decline? Even this season LeBron is at 27\7\7 shooting over 50% from the field and his team is #1 seed in the East... that's LeBron in his 13th season on pace to be another season better than any of Kobes.