Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Shaq was right about Dwight

Shaq is way bigger. Period. Shaq is thick all over, while Dwight is the poster boy for forgetting leg day; in reality, though, he's just smaller boned.

If you watch Dwight on the block, he simply can't uproot defenders like Shaq did.

Dwight is all upper body.

I don't like Dwight after quitting on Kobe, but he was never going to be the most dominant player alive.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Shaq is way bigger. Period. Shaq is thick all over, while Dwight is the poster boy for forgetting leg day; in reality, though, he's just smaller boned.

If you watch Dwight on the block, he simply can't uproot defenders like Shaq did.

Dwight is all upper body.

I don't like Dwight after quitting on Kobe, but he was never going to be the most dominant player alive.

what you say sounds like it makes sense but it doesn't...Dwight never was a poster boy for being a traditional center so comparing him to shaq is void. second......people forget shaq had legit center size....Dwight is barely 6'9...his long arms and high waist and broad shoulders make him look taller than he is....kinda like ben Wallace back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    how can Anthony davis affect bill russells legacy??

how can kobe affect what Jordan did???

how can kat affect what hakeem did??

how can Jason kidd affect what magic did???

Its a big difference between comparing and AFFECTING. I need YOU to learn the difference ASAP
    Point out one instance where I used the word AFFECT in my prior posts. Once you realize that I never mentioned the word once, or even implied anything about 'affecting', shut the fcuk up and move on. It's not about 'affecting' what they did or taking away what they achieved, it's about surpassing them and becoming the new measure of greatness. You're the one who was talking about affecting for whatever reason. If Steph Curry goes on to win 5 MVPs, 7 titles while continuing on his current pace, then the conversation will be about him 'threatening' MJ's status as arguable GOAT.
    Last edited by Dragonyeuw; 04-19-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
    Petty would probably be the better term, jealous would suggest that Dwight was a legit threat to his legacy.

OWNED.....................AGAIN

TO THREATEN SOMEONES LEGACY WOULD MEAN TO AFFECT YOU DUMB FUCC

IM DONE HERE FOLKS

OWNED.....................AGAIN

TO THREATEN SOMEONES LEGACY WOULD MEAN TO AFFECT YOU DUMB FUCC

IM DONE HERE FOLKS
    No it doesn't. Threatening a legacy doesn't mean affecting as in take away from what that person achieved, it just means someone comes along who does more to be considered better or comparable to. At one point Oscar Robertson's triple double season was considered a standard for GOAT-ness; that is no longer the case but that doesn't 'take away' from what he did or affect the significance of his achievement, it just means he's been bested since by a new standard for how we measure GOAT-level performance. The problem is that in your retardation, you assume that when I talk about 'threaten', you took that to mean I meant 'affect' as in take away from, when I meant threaten as in 'comparable to' or 'surpass'. Dwight never 'threatened' Shaq's legacy in the sense that he was never comparable to Shaq as a player or in terms of what he achieved. I could have explained what I meant before you chimed in like a dumba$$ fcuking retard.

But yes for our sakes, please go away.
    Last edited by Dragonyeuw; 04-19-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Back to Business

No it doesn't. Threatening a legacy doesn't mean affecting as in take away from what that person achieved, it just means someone comes along who does more to be considered better or comparable to. At one point Oscar Robertson's triple double season was considered a standard for GOAT-ness; that is no longer the case but that doesn't 'take away' from what he did or affect the significance of his achievement, it just means he's been bested since by a new standard for how we measure GOAT-level performance. The problem is that in your retardation, you assume that when I talk about 'threaten', you took that to mean I meant 'affect' as in take away from, when I meant threaten as in 'comparable to' or 'surpass'. Dwight never 'threatened' Shaq's legacy in the sense that he was never comparable to Shaq as a player or in terms of what he achieved. I could have explained what I meant before you chimed in like a dumba$$ fcuking retard.

But yes for our sakes, please go away.
    guy lives in a world where "take away" doesn't correlate with AFFECT. LMAO....FUCCING IDIOTS ON HERE BOY I SWEAR

AGAIN HOW CAN YOU THREATEN SOMETHING SOMEONE DID BEFORE YOU? YOU MAKE NO SENSE AND YOU NEVER WILL. ILL WAIT FOR ANOTHER HALF BAKED RESPONSE THOUGH. I ALWAYS DO. LMAO. ISH IDIOTS I SWEAR

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    He was a real mvp guy for a few seasons and multiple dpoy,and took a team to the finals...what more do you want?
    Hedo balling out of his mind and dropping game winners all season long and in the playoffs is what took that team to the finals.

Dwight got the numbers but SVG's system was designed to feed Dwight open dunks and pad out his numbers.

guy lives in a world where "take away" doesn't correlate with AFFECT. LMAO....FUCCING IDIOTS ON HERE BOY I SWEAR

AGAIN HOW CAN YOU THREATEN SOMETHING SOMEONE DID BEFORE YOU? YOU MAKE NO SENSE AND YOU NEVER WILL. ILL WAIT FOR ANOTHER HALF BAKED RESPONSE THOUGH. I ALWAYS DO. LMAO. ISH IDIOTS I SWEAR
    Affect can mean any number of things. I explained what I meant, but you aren't interested in that because you're more interested in extending the argument than actually offering anything beyond your retarded comprehension of what I said, even after I explained what I meant. You aren't actually addressing anything I've said, and making the argument about a few words like 'threaten' when it's pretty meaningless in the context of my overall post. Read the rest of my comments and make a coherent argument you inbred c*nt.

Putting your comments in caps doesn't make you look more right. It just emphasizes your stupidity. I'm not getting into the semantics of what I said, what I intended it to mean and what you think it means in your retarded little world.
    Last edited by Dragonyeuw; 04-19-2016 at 01:20 PM.

New thread: Shaq was also right about Haren!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Jealous of him being called Superman and him getting press. And I already said that dwight was never as good as shaq already and that is the reason why shaq was being insecure...tripping over players that aren't even on his level that is pretty much the definition of being insecure
    Shaq wasn't insecure though. This was just idiotic ISHers projecting their own beta personalities on to him.

1) Shaq was pissed that Dwight tried to steal Shaq's nickname. Wouldn't you be pissed if you were an all time great level center and you see this dumb kid with half of your skill, talent and work ethic calling himself your old nickname?

2) Shaq said Dwight didn't have the skill base or fundamentals to be considered an all-time great big but he did have the potential to if he worked on his fundamentals-THIS IS TRUE.

3) Shaq was not afraid of his legacy being overshadowed. He said that Dwight didn't have what it takes to lead his team to a title-mentally and skill wise-AND HE WAS RIGHT.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 04-19-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Lets not act like Dwight always sucked.

Its only been this year, calm down kobe stans

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    Lets not act like Dwight always sucked.

Its only been this year, calm down kobe stans
    He has sucked for the last 4-5 years in a row now.

Even in his peak in 2009 he was an awful offensive player who turned the ball over too many times and had zero fundamentals.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Shaq wasn't insecure though. This was just idiotic ISHers projecting their own beta personalities on to him.

1) Shaq was pissed that Dwight tried to steal Shaq's nickname. Wouldn't you be pissed if you were an all time great level center and you see this dumb kid with half of your skill, talent and work ethic calling himself your old nickname?

2) Shaq said Dwight didn't have the skill base or fundamentals to be considered an all-time great big but he did have the potential to if he worked on his fundamentals-THIS IS TRUE.

3) Shaq was not afraid of his legacy being overshadowed. He said that Dwight didn't have what it takes to lead his team to a title-mentally and skill wise-AND HE WAS RIGHT.

shaq doesn't own the name or moniker...why would that upset him?

it started off childish imo and then when shaq became a analyst he got serious about critiquing howard

Back to Business

Affect can mean any number of things. I explained what I meant, but you aren't interested in that because you're more interested in extending the argument than actually offering anything beyond your retarded comprehension of what I said, even after I explained what I meant. You aren't actually addressing anything I've said, and making the argument about a few words like 'threaten' when it's pretty meaningless in the context of my overall post. Read the rest of my comments and make a coherent argument you inbred c*nt.

Putting your comments in caps doesn't make you look more right. It just emphasizes your stupidity. I'm not getting into the semantics of what I said, what I intended it to mean and what you think it means in your retarded little world.

another half baked post...

again please LET ME KNOW when "take away" doesn't correlate with AFFECT. ILL BE WAITING PAL.

OH HERE.........

HOLD THIS

L

again please LET ME KNOW when "take away" doesn't correlate with AFFECT. ILL BE WAITING PAL.

OH HERE.........

HOLD THIS

L
    Another pointless response with nothing else relevant to say. I'll be waiting for you to address the rest of my post. Beyond that, you're a c*nt whose highlight of the day is thinking you won some argument on the internet. Lol, hold this L..... Look at this inbreed thinking he did something of value. This little bitch said he was done several posts ago but keeps coming back because his entire existence revolves around getting the last word. So now it hurts you to wonder whether responding to this is worth proving me right AGAIN. Decisions, decisions...oh don't worry, I'm done with your inbred ass. Post away, you little inbred bitch and welcome to my ignore list.
    Last edited by Dragonyeuw; 04-19-2016 at 03:40 PM.