Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Rubio now leads the league in assists and steals totals

Quote Originally Posted by DRose1899
    My goodness, and I thought Kyrie is the clear cut for ROY.
    Who the hell is Kyrie?

NBA lottery pick

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Quote Originally Posted by brisbaneman
    Now see if Rubio were black he'd be called a great defender...but since he's white he merely "gambles" on defense.
    The funny thing is that our defense is 10.2 points better than he is off the court than when he is off. The people that say he cant play defense don't even watch him play.

NBA lottery pick

Ricky Rubio +/- +101

Irving +/- -36

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Inb4 Euroleague f@gs this thread up.
    Actually I was wondering where euroleague is.

He predicted Rubio would destroy the NBA in this exact forum about a month ago - - and was shouted down by almost unanimous decision.

The only guys that said anything different were saying "let's wait and see."
    Which is usually pretty wise when it comes to the NBA.

I got no idea of the history on this board, but that is interesting, given the fact that in many responses to euroleague's posts I see the word 'troll'. I have no idea where he is from, but to me his writing style is a bit stilted, as if English is not his first language. Like he's from Europe.

From the little I've seen, euroleague seems to consistently say Rubio will do fine because the NBA doesn't play defense, the NBA rules are bad for the game, and so forth.... maybe that poster has been watching Euroleague games while nobody was looking?

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    The funny thing is that our defense is 10.2 points better than he is ON the court than when he is off. The people that say he cant play defense don't even watch him play.
    fix?

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    Actually I was wondering where euroleague is.

He predicted Rubio would destroy the NBA in this exact forum about a month ago - - and was shouted down by almost unanimous decision.

The only guys that said anything different were saying "let's wait and see."
    Which is usually pretty wise when it comes to the NBA.

I got no idea of the history on this board, but that is interesting, given the fact that in many responses to euroleague's posts I see the word 'troll'. I have no idea where he is from, but to me his writing style is a bit stilted, as if English is not his first language. Like he's from Europe.

From the little I've seen, euroleague seems to consistently say Rubio will do fine because the NBA doesn't play defense, the NBA rules are bad for the game, and so forth.... maybe that poster has been watching Euroleague games while nobody was looking?
    uhhh lol?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=1#post6781765

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    fix?
    What?

His sub-par shooting doesn't take away all the other good he does. Just watch a few T-Wolves games guys. When he's on the floor, the Wolves are just better on both ends of the floor, period.

Last year, the Grizz were my favorite Non-Laker team... but this year, the Wolves have taken the title. I love them so much!

Got him on my fantasy team

Irving is very good and, by normal measures, should be leading but Rubio just has this special sauce that sets him apart and I think that will have a lot of impact for a media driven award.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn

my bad.......... the only guys who said something different were saying ' let's wait and see'..................... or they got Manic Wolves Rabies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    His sub-par shooting doesn't take away all the other good he does. Just watch a few T-Wolves games guys. When he's on the floor, the Wolves are just better on both ends of the floor, period.

Last year, the Grizz were my favorite Non-Laker team... but this year, the Wolves have taken the title. I love them so much!
    His terrible shooting cost them the Lakers game....why did he take 12 shots???

He is playing better than I expected......but why hasn't this guy learned to shoot yet?

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    His terrible shooting cost them the Lakers game....why did he take 12 shots???

He is playing better than I expected......but why hasn't this guy learned to shoot yet?
    There were a couple 4-15s that cost us the game too...dont credit ricky for helpin the team come back and take the lead whem down 19 or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    Irving is very good and, by normal measures, should be leading but Rubio just has this special sauce that sets him apart and I think that will have a lot of impact for a media driven award.
    I think the special sauce is that his impact on the floor goes way beyond numbers. Can't say the same thing about Kyrie, I could actually argue it is the opposite at times for him. That is why the race is close.

Everyone on the Timberwolves just plays harder because of Ricky, they all cut with a purpose because he can get them the ball and they trust he making the right decisions.