Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Kobe Bryant on His haters: "Shut up those motherfcuking folks saying...I'm done."

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    But we don't know what would have happened. Kobe, even when healthy, has never shot over 47% for his career.

Don't you think at some point he would have done it? He's had every chance. He was a 2nd option for 8 years and didn't do it. He's had loaded teams and crappy teams and never did it.

He's never done it.

I'm not saying he can't, I'm saying I will believe it when I see it.

And there is no evidence at all to suggest that he's going to do that when he's never done it before.

Got it?
    Co-sign. These fuc*ing stans are delusional.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant on His haters: "Shut up those motherfcuking folks saying...I'm done."

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Co-sign. These fuc*ing stans are delusional.
    Yep.

I forgot that Kobe has been injured his entire career. Thats why he's never shot 47%.

LOL

Banned

But we don't know what would have happened. Kobe, even when healthy, has never shot over 47% for his career.

Don't you think at some point he would have done it? He's had every chance. He was a 2nd option for 8 years and didn't do it. He's had loaded teams and crappy teams and never did it.

He's never done it.

I'm not saying he can't, I'm saying I will believe it when I see it.

And there is no evidence at all to suggest that he's going to do that when he's never done it before.

Got it?
    No you don't got it. Your hate is clouding your judgment!
    No one in his right mind will say Chris Paul low stats are not because of his injury.

you are saying because he didn't do it in the past, he won't do it now.
    Well Kobe is not the same player as he was in the past. He is a much better player now, more skilled, more trained, better coached. The situation around him is different.

Secondly that is a false notion because he has done it, not for an entire season because of INJURY! Something you don't want to accept because of your hate.

Yet you are the first one to make excuses for Wade when he plays through any minor injury and have a bad game. Remember Game 1 against sixers? When Wade played bad, you were the one who said its because of the headaches.

But when it comes to kobe playing through a REAL injury. You claim its not a factor that he wasn't able to sustain his shooting percentage in 09 or this year.

The fact stats he was shooting 48% till he got injured in 09...

The facts also stat he was shooting 47% this year in feb till he had the ankle injury!

Its the facts no matter how you want to spin it. Why is it that his stats drops once he gets injured? Why is it he has multiple 3/14 kind of performances after it?

Oh wait... He all of the sudden starts shooting around the 30 percentage for weeks? ok... whatever helps you sleep better at night!
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 05-11-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    No you don't got it. Your hate is clouding your judgment!
    No one in his right mind will say Chris Paul low stats are not because of his injury.

you are saying because he didn't do it in the past, he won't do it now.
    That is a false notion because he has done it, not for an entire season because of INJURY! Something you don't want to accept because of your hate.

Yet you are the first one to make excuses for Wade when he plays through any minor injury and have a bad game. Remember Game 1 against sixers? When Wade played bad, you were the one who said its because of the headaches.

But when it comes to kobe playing to a REAL injury. You claim its not a factor that he wasn't able to sustain his shooting percentage in 09 or this year.

The fact stats he was shooting 48% till he got injured in 09...

The facts also stat he was shooting 47% this year in feb till he had the ankle injury!

Its the facts no matter how you want to spin it. Why is it that his stats drops once he gets injured? Why is it he multiple 3/14 kind of performances after it?

Oh wait... He all of the sudden starts shooting 30 percentage for weeks? ok... whatever helps you sleep better at night!

What are you going on about?

Kobe very well may have shot over 47% last year or this year without injuries. He also may have not done that without injuries.

Its pure speculation especially because Kobe has never done that before even when healthy in his entire career.

You can't just project that way. We simply don't know. Never will. Sorry.

Banned

Ill take Kobes 45 % on the difficult jumpers gladly. Everybody cant shoot layups all the time

Serious playground baller Askmeificare's Avatar

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeificare
    genius

Everybody that's saying Kobe's done for good is making a fool outta themselves.
    Don't forget that there is a good chance for that lockout everyone's talking about. You never know, that plays to Kobe's advantage.

Banned

What are you going on about?

Kobe very well may have shot over 47% last year or this year without injuries. He also may have not done that without injuries.

Its pure speculation especially because Kobe has never done that before even when healthy in his entire career.

You can't just project that way. We simply don't know. Never will. Sorry.
    Its not speculation, its statistics!
    Once Kobe got injured his shooting percentage dropped drastically. I believe in 09 he shot 30% for about a month or so afterwards...

Its not a coincidence!

If I dropped a ball from a building and someone came and caught it at the last seconds. We can determine that if the person had not caught it, it would have hit the ground.

That's not speculation that's logic and reasoning.

NBA rookie of the year

Dude has declined so fast and with so many miles on his body, where is this improvement supposed to come from?

Made that high school varsity squad

Well that's wonderful. Glad to see Kobe still in it for a few more years. The Mavs will be waiting with their brooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Its not speculation, its statistics!
    Once Kobe got injured his shooting percentage dropped drastically. I believe in 09 he shot 30% for about a month or so afterwards...

Its not a coincidence!

If I dropped a ball from a building and someone came and caught it at the last seconds. We can determine that if the person had not caught it, it would have hit the ground.

That's not speculation that's logic and reasoning.
    Yep. Exactly.

But we don't know if he would have kept it up without an injury. Sorry, the evidence doesn't support it either.

Speculation.

Banned

Yep. Exactly.

But we don't know if he would have kept it up without an injury. Sorry, the evidence doesn't support it either.

Speculation.
    So if i go from shooting 50% in a month... get injuryed and shoot 30% the next 5 games... there's no correlation? Ok...