Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Freakin Sweet!

Default Re: LaLa: Mavs Fans Used Racial Slurs

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    All im going to say is, there are a lot of disturbing reports coming out of Dallas right now. So i dont think its too much of a long shot to consider some of them to be fact.
    I say, why not call her and the mom names? You pay for tickets, so you have a right to do what you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
    I say, why not call her and the mom names? You pay for tickets, so you have a right to do what you want!

If that were the case, I'd get sh*tfaced drunk for free, piss on the side of the court, and punch a nearby fan in the face after the game.

I mean hell, I paid for a ticket.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by BRINKER
    the fact that she dates a loser thug zero-IQ chump like carmelo anthony leads me to believe she has no class
    After that, I stopped reading your reply. You apparently have something against Carmelo Anthony. He is a loser? He is a thug? He has a zero IQ? Wow! Talk about personal attacks, on someone you don't even know or had the opportunity to meet or speak to.

I hate to break it to you, but not everyone who is black, use to wear braids, plays in the NBA, is a thug, loser or has a zero IQ. Whatever Carmelo Anthony's IQ is, I'm sure he's smarter than some ignorant person, like yourself, who judges people they don't even know or never will know.

Also, Mavs fans showed no class, in my opinion. Look at what Mark Cuban did. I'm sure if he wasn't caught on tape harassing Martin's mom, you would say, "Ah his mom probably started it." or something of that nature. Why would LaLa make something up? Has she done this in the past? No. Some people on this site are just prejudice and stupid.... seriously

Freakin Sweet!

If that were the case, I'd get sh*tfaced drunk for free, piss on the side of the court, and punch a nearby fan in the face after the game.

I mean hell, I paid for a ticket.
    Now thats the spirit!

Wow, what crappy fans.

Freakin Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    Wow, what crappy fans.
    How are they crappy? I stand for my rights in freedom of speech!

BRINKER
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Im getting a sense that a lot of people on this board base character a lot on a person's looks, hairstyle, etc....rather than actually reading up on particular players and finding out about their character.

This is the reason we have bigots in this country still. People, in THIS day and age, still judge a book by its cover.

FACT:
    Carmelo appeared in the underground drug-dealer video "stop snitching" posing and shaking hands with reputed criminals and thugs.

FACT:
    Carmelo sucker punched a smaller player then RAN AWAY during a stoppage of play against the Knicks

FACT:
    Carmelo Anthony cannot string together one coherent sentence without sounding like he has not passed the 2nd grade.

FACT:
    Carmelo Anthony's own coach, George Karl, has on multiple occassions both directly and indirectly hinted at Anthony's poor practice habits and overall attitude and demeanor.

FACT: Carmelo was suspended by his own team for drinking and driving.

These are facts. It's funny how you actually called me a bigot and claimed i was "judging" anthony when you made the retarded judgement that i must only think he's a thug because he's black. do you see your hypocrisy? i'm sure you're one of these PC nutcases who thinks criticizing any deserving person who is a minority is somehow a violation of the moral code. and anyone who does it is a bigot. but no, you certainly dont judge people retard.

Freakin Sweet!

FACT:
    Carmelo appeared in the underground drug-dealer video "stop snitching" posing and shaking hands with reputed criminals and thugs.

FACT:
    Carmelo sucker punched a smaller player then RAN AWAY during a stoppage of play against the Knicks

FACT:
    Carmelo Anthony cannot string together one coherent sentence without sounding like he has not passed the 2nd grade.

FACT:
    Carmelo Anthony's own coach, George Karl, has on multiple occassions both directly and indirectly hinted at Anthony's poor practice habits and overall attitude and demeanor.

These are facts. It's funny how you actually called me a bigot and claimed i was "judging" anthony when you made the retarded judgement that i must only think he's a thug because he's black. do you see your hypocrisy? i'm sure you're one of these PC nutcases who thinks criticizing any deserving person who is a minority is somehow a violation of the moral code. and anyone who does it is a bigot. but no, you certainly dont judge people retard.
    I haven't seen this much ownage since Rodney King left the car!

Give this girl a Rose! Chicago-Rose's Avatar

Wow. Am I the only person that read any of the comments on the page of your link? Countless stupid people saying horrible nonsense. I am not normally exposed to that type of thinking (?) but when I am...I just wonder if I am the only person living in 2009?

It seems like those people took a time-machine to 1909 and never returned.

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

So, based off of that, his wife must be a complete and total ghetto broad, that hoots and hollers to people for no good reason, and its 100 PERCENT that SHE PROBABLY STARTED IT, since SHE DATES A GUY LIKE CARMELO, Who by your opinion, based on your facts, is a total degenerate...

but lets also venture down what Carmelo does, besides be a "criminal"

[I]The impact of Carmelo Anthony

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

let melo haters hate. what else do they know.

i just hope they realize they have no one to blame but themselves for their stupidity. why someone wants to show the world how ignorant they are, i have no idea.

NBA lottery pick

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

Fact 1 - ... So that means he is a thug? You don't even know what all took place, before the punch. Also, running away was a smart thing to do. He could of been seriously injured, etc. If he had of stayed and fought, people who say, "Ah. He just a thug fighting, etc." Also, just because someone is in an altercation and chooses to run away, doesn't make them a thug, etc.

Fact 2 - So, everyone who does a cameo in a rap video is a thug? I guess Richie Cunningham is a thug too huh? Yes, the guy who played in Happy Days. He appeared in a rap video. I could go on and on about who has done rap video appearances. The point is, saying that someone is a thug just because they appeared in a rap video and calling it fact is stupid.

Fact 3 - What? This is just pure hate. Do you watch every interview Carmelo Anthony does? Do you stalk him and listen to every conversation he has? Do you document every word he says and check it for grammar correctness? The last time I heard Carmelo Anthony give an interview, his English grammar sounded pretty good to me. Is he a scholar? No? Is he a English teacher? No. However, he can get his point across, with very little English mistakes, in my opinion.

Fact 4 - So, that means he is a thug right? That means he is a loser right? Yeah... Actually, George Karl is always praising Carmelo Anthony. In interviews, always saying how he is a such a great team player and scorer. Yeah that sounds like a thug to me. I'm sure if you asked George Karl, if Carmelo Anthony was a thug with a zero level IQ, he probably would laugh in your face and tell you to screw off.

Fact 5 - Everyone who drinks and drive is thug with a zero level IQ? Look at all the politicians who have numerous acalades, who have been caught driving and drinking. Look through police records and I'm sure you will find some guy who everyone considers nice and smart, who has been convicted of drunk driving. You act like he got charged with robbing a bank or something. Sure, driving drunk is bad, but it doesn't mean he is a thug or has zero IQ.

All your facts prove nothing. Also, this is about LaLa getting harassed, by fans. Who cares who she dates? If a girl dates Mike Tyson, does that mean she deserves to get harassed and mistreated, by other people? Yeah.. thought so...
    Last edited by Foster5k; 05-13-2009 at 03:00 AM.

BRINKER

[QUOTE=oh the horror]S
    [I]The impact of Carmelo Anthony

first off, there are MANY season ticket holder Mavs fans who called in on Dallas sports radio to say the racial stuff did NOT happen, that LaLa started it all by throwing a full drink on people and that she and KMarts mother were talking trash from the get go.

if you go into an opposing teams arena in your teams gear and talk some noise, your ass had better be ready to take some lip back. Its like that EVERYWHERE.

second, I really think people need to get a grip on the Cuban vs KMarts mom thing. What did he do that was really that bad? He shouted out her kid is a thug as he was walking by. Is that really so awful? Really? Are some of you really that big of a pansy that equals harassing a person? Good lord, grow some balls.

finally, I am really amused at people from Colorado suddenly being super sensitive to mean fans. I have had full beers thrown at my back walking up to the stadium at Colorado games for wearing A&M or Colorado State (sister went there) gear. I wore a Mavs jersey at a Nugs game and had to listen to people scream about being a queer who screwed steers. My sister wore a Mavs jersey to game one and then didnt in game 2 b/c so much crap was yelled at her. Avs fans were major pricks when I rocked my Stars gear up there in the playoffs. Hell, Colorado and CSU games have been pepper sprayed for fans being nuts and one year when playing Nebraska they had to kick out all the people int he student section for tossing stuff on the field.

So all you butt hurt Denver fans need to get over it and realize that when you go into a hostile environment in enemy garb you are going to get some **** yelled at you and that you aren't any better than the rest of us when it come to fan class. There are ALWAYS a few drunk pricks who start ****. Even wussy Mormon fans at BYU football games can be complete *******s (they were hanging black players in effigy when I went there for an A&M game) so just grow a spine and deal.
    Last edited by kentatm; 05-13-2009 at 03:14 AM.

BRINKER

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    first off, there are MANY season ticket holder Mavs fans who called in on Dallas sports radio to say the racial stuff did NOT happen, that LaLa started it all by throwing a full drink on people and that she and KMarts mother were talking trash from the get go.

if you go into an opposing teams arena in your teams gear and talk some noise, your ass had better be ready to take some lip back. Its like that EVERYWHERE.

second, I really think people need to get a grip on the Cuban vs KMarts mom thing. What did he do that was really that bad? He shouted out her kid is a thug as he was walking by. Is that really so awful? Really? Are some of you really that big of a pansy that equals harassing a person? Good lord, grow some balls.

finally, I am really amused at people from Colorado suddenly being super sensitive to mean fans. I have had full beers thrown at my back walking up to the stadium at Colorado games for wearing A&M or Colorado State (sister went there) gear. I wore a Mavs jersey at a Nugs game and had to listen to people scream about being a queer who screwed steers. My sister wore a Mavs jersey to game one and then didnt in game 2 b/c so much crap was yelled at her. Avs fans were major pricks when I rocked my Stars gear up there in the playoffs. Hell, Colorado and CSU games have been pepper sprayed for fans being nuts and one year when playing Nebraska they had to kick out all the people int he student section for tossing stuff on the field.

So all you butt hurt Denver fans need to get over it and realize that when you go into a hostile environment in enemy garb you are going to get some **** yelled at you.

true.

i have no doubt whatosever that "lala" instigated this stuff. just look at her and look who she dates. it is a certainty.