Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Manute Bol's son is a 6-10 high school freshman and a big college prospect

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    he has narrow shoulders...not good for a post player. Still should develop that part but that jumper could be helpful to his career

He's 13 or 14... don't know too many broad-chested, wide shouldered 13 year old boys. That usually doesn't come till closer to 18.

Default Re: Manute Bol's son is a 6-10 high school freshman and a big college prospect

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    God damn no post game having crap. Who doesn't teach a 6'10" 15 year old not learn post moves?! Just dribbling dribbling dribbling.
    Gimme the 15 year old 6'10 kid with a x over and ability to drop dimes over the one who can bang. You know how easy it is to learn a decent post game? Drop stepping, getting space, the rhythm of banging then shooting over someone... that's not rocket science. Dude has some really nice handles for the fact that he's likely gonna be 7 foot something. Plus, he's got touch and I think he understands the game.

I think that the fact that his father is Manute Bol and the fact that his father is no longer alive are going to be motivating for him in terms of basketball career.

I think his skill level is exceptional.

-Smak

B. Bol