Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default just got this photo printed for my Rodman autograph. people gave me dirty looks

dunno why

NBA Legend

Default Re: just got this photo printed for my Rodman autograph. people gave me dirty looks

And after all that he turned out to be gay.

Weird stuff.

Banned

Default Re: just got this photo printed for my Rodman autograph. people gave me dirty looks

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    And after all that he turned out to be gay.

Weird stuff.

i think hes bisexual

They know you're a manchild loser that will never accomplish anything. A NET negative in life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    They know you're a manchild loser that will never accomplish anything. A NET negative in life.

just haggled a guy for 2 days to get this too

should go nice in this frame i got made up today too

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Some 40+ year olds have a wife, kids, a job, friends, and a respectable legacy to leave behind

OP has autographed photos, cards, and replica wrestling belts

Add another replica to the collection.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Some 40+ year olds have a wife, kids, a job, friends, and a respectable legacy to leave behind

ive had many women. i have an offspring to carry my genes. work sucks. i have ufcs/poker nights with friends regularly.

life is about what makes you happy

and nobody living a regular life has a "legacy" lmao

will you pass on your genes to future generations? probly not since youre paralyzed from the waist down

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Super ironic coming from little wheels....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Add another replica to the collection.

upper deck/panini authenticated items = replicas?

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    ive had many women. i have an offspring to carry my genes. work sucks. i have ufcs/poker nights with friends regularly.

life is about what makes you happy

and nobody living a regular life has a "legacy" lmao

will you pass on your genes to future generations? probly not since youre paralyzed from the waist down
    but i have unlimited free time

congrats. you live your life in comfort, and have literally nothing to show for except for cards and pictures you buy off ebay

you sacrificed accomplishments, friends, legacy, family, and respect for cards and free time. You've done good, you figured it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    upper deck/panini authenticated items = replicas?

Replica belt, replica cards, replica life.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

congrats. you live your life in comfort, and have literally nothing to show for except for cards and pictures you buy off ebay

you sacrificed accomplishments, friends, legacy, family, and respect for cards and free time. You've done good, you figured it all out.
    Wheels you litterally have over 100 thousand posts and are on here morning noon and night. You have no friends, no job, no nothing. You embody all of the things you are projecting onto kenny. You are a joke. Stop wasting your time, do something, anything, no matter what it is it has to be more productful than making awful posts and pathetically quoting yourself on a half dozen accounts because everyone straight up ignores you other than to shit on you.

Banned

how am i sacraficing if i chose to avoid most of those things willingly

i quit working voluntarily

i gave up my offspring voluntarily

i have plenty of friends and respect for who i am. not what i do to relate with the every day working man.

had i stuck with anything i didnt enjoy or want i dont think i would have a legacy. thats for important people like the top people in the world.

working 30 years at a bank or some steel factory wont get you much of a legacy lol

it sounds like youre unhappy/hurt and projecting because i'm the opposite of you... i had all the things you ever dreamed of and gave them all up to live comfortably

youre sick of being wheelchair bound and thats understandable.. i can actually go out and do things. i golf during the summer.. its almost a full time hobby for me. that and bwach bbqs/football

right now its mostly about poker due to weather

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Wheels you litterally have over 100 thousand posts and are on here morning noon and night. You have no friends, no job, no nothing. You embody all of the things you are projecting onto kenny. You are a joke. Stop wasting your time, do something, anything, no matter what it is it has to be more productful than making awful posts and pathetically quoting yourself on a half dozen accounts because everyone straight up ignores you other than to shit on you.
    This is like the mother-load of cringe and I only skimmed it.

Face-crippling