Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Skip to 1:40. Bears are incredibly fast and agile in their own right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGLCZSiWr_I

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    You realize that a bear has a much more durable frame, and a hide that can take those cats claws right? A big cat's frame isn't nearly as durable, and able to withstand the blows from a bear in relation to a bear taking blows from a big cat.

We're speaking hypothetically, and assuming that they are facing each other H2H. The bear has all the tools to last longer than a big cat. The big cat's frame just isn't suited to take on a big bear.

The bear also has much better balance. You don't see them flopping around on the ground after receiving a few blows.

Not to mention a blow from a bear is much stronger than a swipe from a cat.

Bear tosses the cat to the ground, and proceeds to chew it's face off.
    Except that big cats literally do eat bears.

The size difference is seriously not as much as you think it is. The bear is just fatter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Except that big cats literally do eat bears.

The size difference is seriously not as much as you think it is. The bear is just fatter.

You realize that's a black bear standing next to a tiger???

You cherry picked the most vague picture possible. Is it a female bear with a male tiger? Is it a full grown male tiger next to a developing, young bear?

You realize that's a black bear standing next to a tiger???
    Yes, obviously? Is that significant in any way?

Banned

See what I did?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yes, obviously? Is that significant in any way?
    We were obviously discussing brown bears vs a siberian tiger.

Stop playing dumb. You know the difference between a black bear and a brown bear. If you truly don't. Then stop discussing animals.

Banned

Banned

OK in relation to speed and agility. What the **** is the tiger going to do? Jump over it's head, and claw strike him while he's in the air?

Seriously. You are vastly over rating a tiger's fighting abilities, and under rating the hell out of how damn quick a bear is.

How is it smarter in combat? Please explain? Bears are one of the smartest land mammals there are. You think because it's big that they're big, dumb oafs?

Since when were tigers some genius mammals?

You also act like the tiger will use some different strategy of fighting than what's evidenced by video footage, and damn near every big cat battle known to man. There aren't any surprise tactics that a tiger has up his sleeves that I know of.

LOL

What is Speed and Agility going to do in a Fight? REALLY? Do I have to explain this?

Trust me I love bears and did studies on them. Like I said No doubt they are stronger then Tigers but Tigers Not just going to stand there like you keep saying. WTF do you not understand about that? I really think you dont know how strong Tigers are.

How is it smarter in Combat? Are you serious? Tiger feeds of combat Bears dont. Tiger are natural born Fighters, Bears are not. No doubt Bears are smart but not when it comes to Fighting and no near Tigers IQ.

Tigers might not be genius mammals but they sure are smart in fighting because thats what they do its natural for them.

That is why you are wrong. Not just Tigers but other Carnivore Cats when they see bigger Animal they will jump on their back and stick their Claws and bite their neck and wont get off till they drop to the ground. These are Basic Cat hunting skills.

Banned

Look at the black bear's size in relation to any of the brown bears.

That's a bengal. Siberian are bigger.

I rule the local playground bukowski81's Avatar

When did I ever say they didn't kill cattle?

We're discussing animals going to H2H.

I showed you clear evidence what happens when a tiger misfires on an ambush attack. They tuck their tails in between their legs, and stay hungry for another day.
    To be fair, even if that tiger could take it (which i dont know and dont care) it will never fight against anything. It either gets the kill with minimum risk or goes away because he cannot risk an injury. If the tiger gets an injury, he starves, simply as that.

First of all, all you lion and tiger stans, cats are weak, they rely on stealth and speed to outpower lesser predators by biting them on the neck...

but they got no game vs the big gun, the grizzlies, rhinos, and elephant

grizzly would probably crush a tiger or lions skull with few swipes

rhinos would tear a lion or tiger apart with it horn, and those cats can't do nothing vs. their horn

elephant are the king of land animal, they may look weak, but they're by far the largest and strongest, plus they have very lethal tusks + superior intelligence

usually a pride of lions can't even take down one healthy african elephant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    LOL

What is Speed and Agility going to do in a Fight? REALLY? Do I have to explain this?

Trust me I love bears and did studies on them. Like I said No doubt they are stronger then Tigers but Tigers Not just going to stand there like you keep saying. WTF do you not understand about that? I really think you dont know how strong Tigers are.

How is it smarter in Combat? Are you serious? Tiger feeds of combat Bears dont. Tiger are natural born Fighters, Bears are not. No doubt Bears are smart but not when it comes to Fighting and no near Tigers IQ.

Tigers might not be genius mammals but they sure are smart in fighting because thats what they do its natural for them.

That is why you are wrong. Not just Tigers but other Carnivore Cats when they see bigger Animal they will jump on their back and stick their Claws and bite their neck and wont get off till they drop to the ground. These are Basic Cat hunting skills.
    Yeah. They jump on a larger mammals back when they're, wait for it............HUNTING/AMBUSHING.

We're talking H2H.

Tigers feed off of combat huh? The only time a tiger will fight another tiger is for mating rights. A bear fights another bear for food territories. Ex. When they're all out fishing for salmon.

You're saying that a tiger knows what to do naturally in a fight. As if bears don't???

Bro, you're seriously over rating a tiger's fighting skills.

You keep saying vauge statements like, "tiger's are smarter at combat, and know what to do, naturally", but you have no reasoning behind it.

You also say things like, "tigers feed off combat", when it's clearly the opposite. Hence not risking injury against other cats. Solitary hunters that stalk their prey. They can't afford to fight on a consistent basis, because they are lone hunters. Unlike lions that regularly have to defend their pride, and fight for dominance rights all the time.

Tiger's don't have a fighting mentality. They need to steer clear of conflict at all times. You have no clue what you're talking about.

[COLOR="Red"]This is the king of land animal[/COLOR]