Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: what a shitty official nba page

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    The NBA brags endlessly about how super rich it is, how super rich its teams are, etc. - yet it has a website that any minor league would consider a total joke.

The NBA has by far the worst website of any major pro sports league in the world.
    Just like the Euro League has by far the worst athletes of any major pro league

It's garbage. I think it's designed that way to avoid any Ad Blockers, because now, I can't watch shit until I turn it off, and even then, it still sucks. Hopefully they'll make adjustments as the season goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Just like the Euro League has by far the worst athletes of any major pro league
    EuroLeague's website, euroleague.net, is light years better than the NBA's website, nba.com

The quality of each league's website is also reflected in the quality of what you see in a game.

Even the broadcast quality of EuroLeague is much higher. And EuroLeague's online season pass is MILES UPON MILES SUPERIOR.

Even EuroLeague's marketing is light years better.

The NBA looks pretty damn amateurish ever since Silver took it over, and NBA on TNT and NBA on ESPN (ABC) are all clown outfits.

The freaking Spanish national league (Liga ACB) has a much better website and much better TV broadcasts and much better online streaming than the NBA does. That's just Spain's own national league, which has like a $25 million league operating budget.

The NBA looks absurd with its joke of a website, it's ridiculously stupid ads, it's incredibly bad online streaming service, and it's total clown TV shows. Even it's own TV (NBATV) is run more like a high school geek show, than anything that is actually supposed to seem professional. EuroLeague's own TV (EuroLeague.TV) is also far, far better than NBATV, and is actually done in a professional manner.

Don't even get me started on NBA game announcers, which are completely atrocious, outside of a few. EuroLeague also has better sideline reporters.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-28-2016 at 04:53 PM.