Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron's 5 consecutive finals apperences - unprecedented in the modern era

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Kobe had it alot easier in the West from 2008-2010, not sure he can make it through consecutive series' of Celtics/Cavs/Magic.. obviously we know he wouldn't stod a chance with the teams Bron/Wade had.

But this I find more interesting.. put prime Kobe on those Heat teams, can he beat the Celtics/Bulls in 2011? Perhaps... not sure he can co-exist with Wade.
    2012 well we know he isn't reaching that level Bron played at for 3 straight series' to barely scrap by and become the first team ever to win 3 series when down, 2013, he can't deliver that all-around game, shutting down West/PG, scoring, rebounding so pretty easy no, and 2014 he isn't gonna make the finals with a bunch of guys heading into retirement, dropping an efficient 49, etc. so another pretty easy no.

Default Re: LeBron's 5 consecutive finals apperences - unprecedented in the modern era

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    It's true, though. He'd have gone out in the semis.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    It's true, though. He'd have gone out in the semis.
    You're an idiot, Kobe couldn't best the Two Teams he beat for his 4th and 5th title? Just because Bron folded?

Even dumber than I thought Feeny/Aw.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    You're an idiot, Kobe couldn't best the Two Teams he beat for his 4th and 5th title? Just because Bron folded?

Even dumber than I thought Feeny/Aw.
    Yikes. AW/Feeny getting absolutely lit up in here.

Hey boys, do you see your shadow running after you?

Feeny, breh, what do we do?

thought about recording my laughter rn... this shit serious. thread was about to fall off a cliff, only one interested in this alt talk da mighty one

Wanna give another shoutout. That was an absolute viscous ether from HOoopCityJones.

Good work boss

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Wanna give another shoutout. That was an absolute viscous ether from HOoopCityJones.

Good work boss

lov you breh.. PM me so we can exchange some personal info, maybe skyping so we can actually get to know each other besides this playful shit?

lov you breh.. PM me so we can exchange some personal info, maybe skyping so we can actually get to know each other besides this playful shit?

In due time, young foreigner. We gotta get past 2nd base before anything.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy

In due time, young foreigner. We gotta get past 2nd base before anything.
    never got this whole base shit but we'll make it there

I remember ImKobe saying Kobe was a great sidekick in 2001.. then it was he carried an equal share in the first 3 rounds, then he was co-MVP, then he was the best player of the entire run, and now he is "easily the best player"...

the story changes decades after it happened

Avoiding Shaq being so damn superior to Kobe in 2004, he now says "Kobe was the first option".. tee-hee ImKobe, who cares, Shaq absolutely shitted on Kobe in 2004.

LOL, you noticed that, too, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    LOL, you noticed that, too, huh?
    im smart like that nikka

Feeny, breh, what do we do?

thought about recording my laughter rn... this shit serious. thread was about to fall off a cliff, only one interested in this alt talk da mighty one
    I'm unsure why we, specifically, are supposed to be alts
    Do we have the same posting patterns? Yeah mate. I've laughed out loud several times. Whatever Kobe stans wanna believe

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    3 straight Finals in the Finals in the West twice (2000-2002) (2008-2010) >>>> 5 straight Finals in the JV league

There is no doubt that Lebron at his best or even near his best is a much better and more valuble to a team player then Kobe. Its silly to even argue the point anymore. One thing that sums up Kobe vs Lebron that takes all the nonesense out of it like whether they played in the West or East and things like that is the 2008 playoffs.

Lebron at 23 years old and far from his best carried a really weak team to the 7th game against the Celtics and the series could have gone either way. Kobe in the same year at 29 and right in his prime and with a much better team around him then Lebron got blown out in 6 games by this same Celtic team. It makes total sense to me because thats how much more valuable to a team Lebron was then Kobe.

Team Lebron up with prime Shaq and you don't need refs going to jail or huge comebacks in 4th quarters to win titles or even go to the finals.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    If Bron beats the Warriors, @ what this board will become.
    Keep begging the lord for that.... 10 reps a day.