Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-22-2015, 11:09 PM   #31
Spaulding
It's Okay

Default Re: Rapper Chamillionaire almost punches MJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
Yeah, he's always been pretty nice, he has is own style. Does a bit of singing on tracks too but more like Devin the Dude or something, some cool sh*t, not like 50 cent singing, lol...

I don't listen to Cham much anymore just because the older I get, the less I check for new music. My brother DJ's though so he's usually playing all the stuff thats out now, a year before it hits the radio so I stay up to date. I generally listen to older sh*t from the 90's/2000's...

You must be a big Wu fan i imagine? Dipset too maybe? Im big fan of both. Nas is my favorite.

Its hard to listen to most rap nowadays. Kendrick and Kanye get most of my looks. However I struggle to listen to more Kanye than I like.

J Cole is a talented dude, just cant get into him sadly. Now hes starting to sing, throws me off. I can cherry pick some good Drake songs.
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:10 PM   #32
Spurs5Rings2014
NBA lottery pick

You ain't even post up the right video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZQERHL6ow

This that crack cocaine, mang. If you don't roflz more than you ever have from watching, you're a soulless ginger fakkit.

Spurs5Rings2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:16 PM   #33
SamuraiSWISH
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportjames23
LOL, right?
I'm a nobody and I wouldn't want to take a pic with Chamillionaire either. Especially at a club, with liqour in me, when nothing but scantly clad women are strutting around. And I'd too say "hell no, I ain't taking pics w/ no ******" the same exact way MJ did. And yes, I'm white.
SamuraiSWISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:17 PM   #34
Spaulding
It's Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
You ain't even post up the right video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZQERHL6ow

This that crack cocaine, mang. If you don't roflz more than you ever have from watching, you're a soulless ginger fakkit.

Haha ill have to watch that video.

Dont be mad at me, i linked the video from the interview the article had.
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:17 PM   #35
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding
You must be a big Wu fan i imagine? Dipset too maybe? Im big fan of both. Nas is my favorite.

Its hard to listen to most rap nowadays. Kendrick and Kanye get most of my looks. However I struggle to listen to more Kanye than I like.

J Cole is a talented dude, just cant get into him sadly. Now hes starting to sing, throws me off. I can cherry pick some good Drake songs.
Ironically, Nas is my favorite too, by far. He's been my guy since around 2002 or so...

I do like Wu but I'm not huge on them, I like Raekwon the most...I was a pretty big dipset fan when they were doing there thing, not so much now. I actually like J. Cole a lot when he was still pretty underground and I first heard him. His last album was ok, I like all his old mixes and stuff better....
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: